Ireland politics (Part 1)

Ya. Sheā€™s the successor in waiting, although she refused last time out. Iā€™m not sure thereā€™s a SF seat in Kerry, but there probably is a Ferris seat alright. Sheā€™s lightweight enough though from what Iā€™ve seen.

I just told you she has a fine arse on her

The SF seat in Kerry is relatively safe I would think . Won in 2002 and survived the partyā€™s awful election in 2007 .

The merger of North and South probably diluted somewhat the core vote . There was always a decent core republican vote in North Kerry . Sean McKenna the hunger strike candidate in 1981 got a big enough vote there

Indeedā€¦

4 Likes

Time is a bastard

12 years ago :see_no_evil:

Iā€™m only here a few days as a tourist looking in and it still the same fucking carry on, oireland will never be a proper country. Its like I never left :roll_eyes:

We need the likes of you to come back mate and lead us out of the dark ages.

1 Like

As a decent SF supporter, Iā€™d be consider going in with FG just to sicken that two-faced cunt MicheĆ”l Martin, but for no other reason.

2 Likes

Leo running rings around Mehall.

Thinly veiled ā€œweā€™d be forced into govt together finally if we didā€

:rofl:

Martin is a coward and a fraud.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s absolutely pathetic from Martin. Making himself look very weak and basically giving Fianna Gael carte Blanche for the next 6 months

2 Likes

A useless cunt as a minister and a useless cunt as a leader. Is he ten years there now as party leader? Heā€™d be busier if he was driving a luas for all that time.

6 Likes

Heā€™d have derailed it

2 Likes

It is not a wig.

Liking and agreeing with the last 3 posts ā€¦ā€¦.Goes against the grain with me but heā€™s a useless watery cunt.
His grip on the party is tenuous enough and thereā€™s mild talks of change but will hardly come in time. Mind you the back-up candidates are probably worse (Calleary, Dooley, Cowen etc.,) The next leader should be a shootout between Fleming and McGuinness, both of whom arenā€™t currently front bench.

1 Like

Has the government bailing out the IGB gotten any mention here? Seems like they pulled a serious stroke