Retarded things that people do on TFK

If you were a guest or new to TFK you’d probably be forgiven for assuming that Rocko and KiB Man were actually a couple.

Hiya Fitzy

Who are you?

Farn. Nice of an internet legend like yourself to acknowledge me. I’m humbled

there is only one internet legend between the two of ye and that is the poster who has made the playoffs of the NFL fantasy football competition as top seed, it far outstrips any achievement of Fitzy’s*

*including his ability to manage a hardware store :rolleyes:

I have come to like Fran, and this is further proof of him trying to mix it a bit and get off the fences.

More power to you Fran, i’ll try to contribute intelligently. I might have to run a few things past bandage first though.

:pint:

I’ve seen the way posters like Sid Waddell can become insignificant on this site and have decided to up my game

Very true, nothing like rattling a few cages, i think thats half of what a forum is for. The other half is picking up some handy info. Like the amount of bands i have crossed off my list from going to see thanks to Farmer is just incredible.

True, the way I make him my bitch might well give that impression

Not a spot.

Fall in :guns:

Narf Narf

:rolleyes:

posters “humourously” bastardising others usernames to come up with playground insults. usually the reserve of fat fools who arent geting any and who are berefr of banter.

great thread btw arfn

fuck off fooley

:rolleyes:

FartHoley with another idiotic post

Eh, Bandage has a girlfriend and TASE has a wife. Both have healthy sex lives. What’s your major malfunction?

:pint:

FOAD