Retarded things that people do on TFK

[quote=“artfoley, post: 545578, member: 179”]posters “humourously” bastardising others usernames to come up with playground insults. usually the reserve of fat fools who arent geting any and who are berefr of banter.

great thread btw arfn[/quote]

:rolleyes:

What a clamping :smiley:

thats a clamping alright

Brilliant!

artfooley has been totally and utterly clamped here.

A 4 week self imposed ban, Yea or nae?

Fuck you future rapist

Well done you cunt

Wahey!!!

Good ol fooley :smiley:

A damaging blow to the fooley/carryharry axis.

Keep jumping like a jack russell some might notice you

[quote=“The Puke, post: 545588, member: 115”]Art foley “my girlfriend left me because i am a baldy fuck with dicklips from humberside”*

• i am paraphrasing[/quote]

:smiley:

Great input you useless bland cunt

:rolleyes:

It’s eerily quiet on TFK tonight and this doesn’t sit well with me. I just know fooley and carryharry are plotting revenge after being clamped by Gman today.

I am preparing myself for a barrage of memes, pictures and even video responses at some future date, and also some tired rehashed ‘TFK’ standard replies of abuse to all future posts of mine. Fooley also seems to have found the ‘Dumb’ rating quite popular lately, so I will expect plent of that too.

I can take it, it was worth it for the ultimate clamping.

[quote=“Gman, post: 773392, member: 112”]I am preparing myself for a barrage of memes, pictures and even video responses at some future date, and also some tired rehashed ‘TFK’ standard replies of abuse to all future posts of mine. Fooley also seems to have found the ‘Dumb’ rating quite popular lately, so I will expect plent of that too.

I can take it, it was worth it for the ultimate clamping.[/quote]

Indeed. I think it’s safe to say the dumb duo are swapping ideas and potential picture and video responses via PM. Mac, can you confirm if this is the case?

:popcorn:

We should be able to tag a dumb tag dumb.

youre all a shower of cunts and i hope you all die roaring, with the exceptions of fagan, fitzy, fingal raven in all his incarnations. carryharry, thrawneen, CM, kev and farmer and i’m not too bothered fran, gman, mac and mbb due to their total and utter insignificance