Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

Sure why not. She’d have been a pure eejit to retire before the junket.

2 Likes

Even better, she announced it on Nationwide.

2 Likes

Weirdo

1 Like

Touch of class.

So retired players aren’t allowed go on All Star tours? Tell it to JJ

Marty Morrissey travelled to San Diego with the Ladies’ Football All Stars a couple of weeks ago. First of two Nationwide programmes on it tonight. I’ve said it before but the free junkets these media types get are hilarious.

He’s an awful deviant.

1 Like

Unreal. Between the All Star Tours, the International Rules and when the lads used to get to go to InterPro finals when they were abroad, its some gig.

I’d say Henry was seething he didnt think of it.

1 Like

Cheers pal, that’s probably the nicest reply you’ve ever made to me :cry:

Marty loves following the Ladies Football and Camogie teams around the place.

The GOAT can do what he likes

By right he should have announced it at The Ploughing Live with Marty.

Don’t be a cunt, pal.

Now that’s GAA :clap:

Would the pill be classed as doping?

Is that a rule?

Typically, i think its the current year and previous year All Stars that go on these tours and play each other in the exhibition game.

Its not a rule pal, its just yer man being a tard.

1 Like

The Gee PA to give it its full title.

1 Like

Listen here you internet addicted, lickspittle jumped up little cunt.

Since the sad demise of the ignore function I’ve no choice but to read your inane ramblings on here. Don’t reply to any of my comments, don’t tag me in posts and generally give me a wide berth on here. I await your hilarious response - complete with emojis and/or GIF’s - that I’m seething. :rollseyes:

This is the last time I’m going to engage with you on here. Now fuck off for once and for all you vile, horrid cunt. When they develop the DNA advancements that link you to all those missing women in the Midlands and you are off this site for all off at least 20 mins it’ll be a great day for this forum.

Again - go fuck yourself.

40 Likes