Rip Off Ireland - A thread for rip offs

No. Id only smell out the car.

Worked in a place nearly 10 years ago now, small open plan office with a kitchen down the back. The office manager bought a small George Foreman grill one day for people to toast sandwiches on and a few days afterwards one of the grad engineers that was only there a week or two decided that he would grill a fry on it. Stank the place out and the grill didn’t last much longer after. The engineer lasted about 2 months longer if my memory serves me correctly, not the sharpest tool in the shed.

14 Likes

I worked with a fella who predominantly ate ready cooked meals from Aldi. Heated up in the microwave. The smell of the food wasnt too bad but you had to avoid the storeroom where the bathroom door was situated when he went for a ‘break’

2 Likes

any time pal

1 Like

youll be back on the bag ateing that shite

1 Like

Ah I dont do it that often Art. I rarely eat during the day actually. Might grab a sambo in dunnes. But I had a bit of time that day and I hadn’t had a bk in ages.

1 Like

fair enough mike, i wouldnt begrudge you a rare treat. im partial to a BK breakfast the odd time

1 Like

What a roaster! (A griller too, clearly).

1 Like

Grilling a fry… I’d say @Horsebox ates the dinner in the middle of the day as well

I’d say he wouldn’t mind if your man shared like @bandage’s colleagues who halved the breakfast roll on a regular basis

1 Like

@Horsebox with the bread in the toaster looking over for a rasher

I see young felllas from st clements eating breakfast rolls every morning on the way to school, in my day you wouldn’t have had a seconds peace with something like that :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Why do you hate the planet so much?

4 Likes

A fiver and 1500 calories before the school bell rings

6 Likes

The XL bacon double cheese is a noble burger. If I’ve four hours to spare later I’ll queue up in T1 for one

3 Likes

It truly is the king of the blessed trinity of SM, MCD, BK.

1 Like

It’s a special experience to eat one

Are the queues still that mental for food at the airport?

Sm curry chip with a whopper is the job.

Hard to beat a curry chip

1 Like