Rip offs

Right lads I have to vent it and ye can lock the thread after this. Sky Movies has to be the greatest rip off of all time. I’m fucking seething here. Every film that’s on has been changed around. Sky greats one week then sky action the next. Ah sure we’ll change it to sky thriller next week and we’ll bring it back to Sky select after that.

Cunts

I’d be very surprised if there wasn’t already a ‘Sky are cunts thread’, Mike.

Probably is chief but I couldn’t be arsed looking. Thought I’d try and watch a decent film after the hurling tonight but as I flicked through the movies, I realised they haven’t changed their films for weeks/months and it just passed me off. Didn’t want to go into netflix because by the time I would have taken to choose a film, it would be bed time

Why did you have sky movies in the first place? Isn’t it like 30 euro for it a month?

Correct and right. Ask Misses IM

Movies are no good for a free gaff with a bag of cans anyway mate, surely flicking for hours while rarely spending more than two minutes on anything is what a bloke needs to do while the missus is away.
I don’t really smoke weed anymore but I’d be jealous if you had a bit of a nodge to go with that free gaff.

3 Likes

I used to have Sky but when I began to recognise individual wildebeest on Animal Planet, I bailed out

15 Likes

Very good. :joy::joy::joy::wave:

Why don’t you download Mike?

Ah it’s not that. I was just feeling lazy tonight. Didn’t want the hassle. I found a film on 5 star with Jason Statham anyway. Pure violence and not much of a plot. Grand stuff

Sky Movies me bollox.

Flesh it out

Everything you want is free on the internet

True. Anyway doesn’t matter. I bought a dream box a few months back so they can go fuck themselves

1 Like

I don’t have sky sports, I do have sky sports news however, I also don’t have sky movies, but Sony and Film 4 are great for movies.

What pisses me off mostly is going on to Discovery and not seeing any decent documentaries lately, or going onto Nat Geo and seeing a fucking documentary on truckers or Alaska.

4 Likes

Any lad paying for sky sports/movies in this day and age is just a fuckin mug and deserves to be rode

FAO @iron_mike

Have you Netflix? If you have, I highly recommend a series recently added called Spotless.

Circa 10 hours of entertaining stuff, oddly amusing in rare moments but good watching all the same. Some quality disposal of bodies and a few London hard nuts that @Tassotti might have shared a beer with.

Sky Movies or Sports on their own is a mugs game.

We’ve just signed up to Eir - tv, broadband & phone. It’s €30 per month for the first 6, and €90 a month for the final 12. There’s 4 of us in the gaff though so it’s working out great value really.

What if the person is affluent and is happy to pay for the service rather than have to find the workarounds?

2 Likes

Keep the ballsy guys out of it!

1 Like