RNLI scum

Mark Dowie CEO @RNLI Former Banker. Salary ÂŁ170k plus. https://t.co/TcNS9TWyLl

1 Like

And what has he got to do with IRELAND ? Nada

1 Like

:joy:genuinely sums this post up completely… this guy launches in with some horseshit rant from a dirty scumbag land lubbing tan like Katie fucktard Hopkins… you’ve really let @Funtime down now pal… if you guys are basing your facts on this scumbag “bog washer” I’ll rest easy tonight…:v:

What has that to do with IRELAND???

Yeah fuck all @Corksfinedtboy except that:

• rnli website says they run their ‘ financial and governance affairs’ on that they describe as ‘a British isles basis’. Maybe you soupers down in cork don’t have an issue with that given your embrace of recent English monarch visits but I find it vile

• this means the ceo who works out of hq in poole is the ceo for rnli people in Ireland .( He also is a member of multiple yacht clubs )

• funding that doesn’t come from the state comes from donations. Money raised in Ireland is lodged into a trust account registered with rnli hq in poole and is distributed by the central hq administrative committee none of whom are Irish or Irish based

• England (if you exclude wales) has less coastline than the island of Ireland but I’m 2019 received over 4 times the funds from the central donations allocation committee (CDAC) if the rnli

• In short Irish simpletons pay for that 170k salary and much of England’s yacht towing service

anyone who avails of their services in Ireland is a modern day souper, you @Corksfinedtboy appear rather keen on the special chowder they have tempted you with. I accept your views may have been distorted by previous incidents you mentioned but I urge you to look at the facts , these people are robbing, thieving , loyalist, parasitic scumbags who suck resources from where they are needed and divert them to the English coastal elites . Many many decent people in the Irish coastguard will affirm to this, they are the real unsung hero’s of Irish marine rescue, not the rubber vigilante who swear alliegence to poole and the English monarchy

15 Likes

Most of them must be dead or in Portlaoise.

4 Likes

You answers my previous queries in amongst your rant there. Can’t wait to read the replies tomorrow!

Brilliant post. :clap: :clap:

The RNLI are well known for their preferential ‘rescue’ matrix which prioritises the wealthy leisure craft owner over those who make their living from the sea.

Have you any proof of this?
I honestly don t know anything of what you’ve accused the RNLI of is true or untrue, bit harsh to suggest that they’ve anything to do with loyalists down here, might be somewhat different up North , I just do not know, ref coastguard they don’t save lives AFAIK? Or do they?
Honest to God I’ve never heard anything negative said about them before TFK ,
Ref taking the soup ol stock you’re backing the wrong horse there.

2 Likes

Anyone who avails of their services? FFS if in trouble at sea I doubt you’d turn them away? Who else is there to make a rescue, helicopter coast guard needs all the back up it can get

1 Like

The biggest RA head on the site has turned out to be a royalist. By god this is some win for @Funtime

4 Likes

Kieran Patrick Kelly,if you’re referencing me you’re mistaken on all counts

You scumbag.

You’re so away from the sea that it won’t bother you or yours,but in my book I don’t care what they’re called,or wherever they’re from as long as they save lives that’s ok in my book

1 Like

Easy to say,but really sorry for your insecurities,all talk big man​:grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

Royalist Cork - shur what would you expect from a pig but a grunt.

Cop on for God’s sake

Welcome to senior hurling

3 Likes

:grin::+1:if there’s a semblance of truth in all this,why isn’t it posted in twitter,in the papers, on local radio etc etc

1 Like

@Corksfinedtboy I’d say they’re trying to rise you goodo. If they’ve been following your posts, they’d see you’re far from a “soup taker”.
@Thomas_Brady with your WWE sport profile pic and @Funtime if you feel that strongly about it, fuck off and set up your own lifeboat service, or get out campaigning to get it done instead of moaning in your box room in between wanks.

4 Likes

It’s kinda silly stuff isn’t it?, surely be to God if these things were anyway true they’d be on mainstream media ages ago