Road to WrestleMania XXIX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlHO3OUnz2A

:lol:

Protected the business. :clap:

King backing down from Punk. :rolleyes:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s480x480/542392_442046265834433_1466708325_n.jpg

That is quality :lol: I believe harold and co will be back next week.

@TheDamienSandow: Tomorrow is a day dedicated to labor, thus everyone does not work. This is beyond comprehension for Mr. Sandow. Sincerely, Ignatius

Will he be facing Brodus Clay on Raw after what happened with one of his girls bribing a cop after she was stopped for a DUI?

Chicago tonight. I wonder what they will do to turn the fans on Punk.

She tried to bribe the cop? :lol:

What is it with young wrestlers being arrested for DUI? There must be at least five incidents of this in the last two or so years. I mean if they are getting caught that often for DUI, how often are they or others at it and don’t get caught. Makes you wonder about the authenticity of WWE’s wellness policy.

Apparently she tried to bribe him 10 grand because she could lose your job. It was the one who was on Tough Enough. Cameron I think. She didnt list Wwe as her employer and has been suspended for 15 days mainly for not telling the office.

Just spotted this while googling for pics of Cameron. NSFW.

Is that Velvet Sky?

No. Kaitlin.

If it was up to me, I’d have Kaitlin turn heel and align with AJ and win the title from Layla.
I’d have her detroy Layla in the rematch and feud with Beth and Natalya and have them come out on top.

Then I’d have them come out and say they are the most dominant female duo in wrestling history.
[Beautiful People music hits]

Women have no business wrestling in the ring. Just have them as Eye Candy in a role like Rosa Mendes currently has.

They are really hyping Bret Harts return to Montreal tonight on Raw. I cant see what is left to be said about something that happened 15 years ago.

It’ll be interesting to see where they go with Heyman and Punk, i wonder will they create a new stable. I was reading a good article a few minutes ago that was suggesting a stable of something like Matt Morgan, Ted DiBiase, Tyson Kidd or a diva like Beth Phoenix or Natalya. Not sure about the last few names but certainly teaming them up with Morgan who could act as the enforcer would be good.

When are they going to unleash the future of the business, Dean Ambrose?

Guess Layla’s age without looking it up…

35. She doesn’t look it.

Id guess 38.

Edit: Too old. :lol:

The Punk/Heyman stable is a good idea. It has credibility for a start. A stable always needs a top guy. Why the likes of the N.W.O/Dx/Four Horseman and Evolution worked. It gives the rubs to an up and coming guy and makes them a star.

I meant guess in your head, Shan. :rolleyes:

Anyway, i would have put 27 or 28 on her at most.

You didnt say that. :lol:

I knew she was older than that based that she been around since the mid 00s. I didnt like her and Miz fighting on raw last week. Her English accent is all over the place.

Bret not wearing his leather jacket. :o