1 Like

$5 billion over 10 years.
$10m per weekly show.

Mad money.

1 Like

Jaysus some of the detail in the Vince McMahon case is… :grimacing:

Mr McMahon has a very active imagination going by one of the texts he sent

Spill the details lads

Is anyone surprised? Hes an absolute psychopath sure look at the storylines he eother created or approved over the years

https://x.com/Colohue/status/1750576342247112889?s=20

Jaysus thats some read. Weirdly though its not surprising as he always came across as completely deranged and controlling.

Edit - I’d expect to see a lot more come out especially with some of the female wrestlers that passed through WWE in the 00’s

gov.uscourts.ctd.157647.1.0_1.pdf (courtlistener.com)

Full Doc here

Given the detail in the doc there, there’s no way its an isolated incident. Looks like they had a well beaten path and knew what they were doing. Him and Laurenitis.

If he laid a hand on Trish Stratus, Tori Wilson or Stacey Keibler I’ll be very disappointed

After reading the doc I’d be surprised if he didn’t to be honest.

1 Like

Aside, for the week that’s in it.

My picks for the Rumble are
GUNTHER and Bayley

Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by namslam

1 Like

Jesus chrost if true he should be locked up.

Iirc stone cold once told a story that mcmahon would lose ot if someone sneezed around him as they couldnt control themselves

Wow, you think you know someone

No surprise there he always came across as a nasty and narcissistic creep. Did he not do a storyline where his teenage daughter stephanie was to kiss him? @cluaindiuic might know

Boys will be boys

I stand by my prior statement that Ms. Grant’s lawsuit is replete with lies, obscene made-up instances that never occurred, and is a vindictive distortion of the truth. I intend to vigorously defend myself against these baseless accusations, and look forward to clearing my name. However, out of respect for the WWE Universe, the extraordinary TKO business and its board members and shareholders, partners and constituents, and all of the employees and Superstars who helped make WWE into the global leader it is today, I have decided to resign from my executive chairmanship and the TKO board of directors, effectively immediately