Road to WrestleMania XXIX

Got similar. They wouldnt let me have Big Bossman the pricks. Big Bubba Rogers it was. :lol:

AJ star of the show by far again. :clap:

Great gm too. :clap: :lol:

Daniel Bryan 6/4 to beat CM Punk at No Way Out. :ph34r:

It really has an AJ Bryan reunification written all over it.

Yes

Did a tiny Ziggler/Cena/Del RIo/Bryan accum. 33/1 ish

How can it possibly lose. Will put a small bit on Bryan straight up too.

Its very annoying that no other bookie is covering this and I shall have to miss out yet again. Rock tweeted saying he coming for the title. Punk vs Rock Summerslam?

Something like be’s the first entrant in the rumble more like.

Looks like Spoilsports have started pricing the wrestling as well now, can’t wait to start filling them in. Joke shop.

Daniel Bryan still 6/4. He’s value isn’t he. Shan? :strokechin:

Finally I can clean up. :clap:

It is value alright. A change of title is overdue. Ill have a bit of that.

:clap:

Alberto Del Rio is expected to receive a big push this year for a number of reasons. Aside from the lack of roster depth on SmackDown, Del Rio has said publicly on several occasions that he does not plan to wrestle for many more years.
Especially since WWE’s other Mexican stars have their own baggage (Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara), Del Rio is perceived as having leverage behind the scenes and will be taken care of accordingly.

Good point. Have you backed him in a single to beat Sheamus? Could there be two title changes in the one night though? Both Punk and Sheamus have had their belts a while. I can see someone cashing in after winning their MITB match. Whichever of Ziggler or Cody wins will surely try to cash in against the winner of Punk v Bryan.

They can’t. Their match is for a WHC title match.

Two good markets would be:

“Who will be WWE champion at the end of MITB?” and
“Who will be WHC champion at the end of MITB?”

Indeed. Ask Spoils to quote you, they will surely oblige your simple request.

I doubt they would. :smiley:
Shan! Go talk to someone.

I’m actually quite happy with this one. Might put another little bit on this.