Road to WrestleMania XXIX

Boyles don’t do multiples.

[chicken noises]

Also…

Hey Boyles! Who is Daniel Sandow?

And…

Who is Cody Rhoes?

FFS sake.

I’ve been saying it for a while but they are the greatest amateur, piss-taking betting company there is.

How dare they get Damien Sandow’s name wrong? HOW DARE THEY!?!
I must [size=4][font=arial]tell his scribe Ignatius via twitter [/font][/size]at once.

15/8 now Bryan. :o

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/256733-exclusive-possible-wwe-championship-plans-for-summerslam

It’s entirely possible that this is right and Bryan wins tomorrow and loses it back to Punk on the 1000th show.
But if Cena Punk is the plan for SummerSlam it is likely that Punk will be a heel and if so he turns at MITB with AJ’s help.

Im worried my bet on Ziggler will be affected by the car crash he was in with Zack Ryder(Kayfabe is dead :lol:) and Justin Roberts of all people yesterday. I was thinking logically that Cm Punk and Bryan has to go on last and maybe Aj will just screw both men and side with the Mitb winner Kane.

That finish is too inventive and clever to happen.

I have my doubts on Cena winning it. His character wouldnt let him cash in the shot on a vulnerable champion. In the history of the Money in the Bank briefcase I think Rvd is the only person to state when he wanted the title shot and got it on said date. I know Bryan said he wanted it at Mania but that never happened. It would be wasted on Cena. Only 4 matches at the show so far. I presume we will get the usual Ryback squash and a couple of other pointless matches.

Cena will win and his music will hit at the end of the show and instead of cashing in he’ll cut a promo about cashing in at Summerslam.

I’m nearly looking forward to the 1000th Raw more than tomorrow night. :lol: I just thought maybe Rock will challenge Punk and win but Cena will cash in the suitcase on Rock and get revenge for Mania. At least it would fit into the storyline.

Wwe will have to do without their “social ambassador” Charlie Sheen on the 1000th Raw after he deleted his Twitter. Oh No. :lol:

Money in the bank on Sky Sports 2 at 1am. :clap:

Dolph wins. Spoils wont be happy. :clap:

So as I read more on plans for SummerSlam last night I felt like Powers had the odds right on the favourites.
So I went with a final accum and hit on all four. :lol: :ph34r: :slight_smile: :clap: :pint: :ireland: :wub:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8150/7582621810_4a85d8d82f_z.jpg
Paid over 4/1

Money in the bank!

Bank!

:clap:
Nice work

:clap:

Spoils havent paid out yet on the couple of single winners I had. Shocking bookies. :guns:

Get on twitter and mock them. They won’t understand as they are simpletons but it’ll make you feel like a big man.

Already have done. :cool:

Paddy at least cares about its Wwe Punters. :clap:

Did you get paid by them creeps yet, Shan?

Just watched it all back last, what a crap PPV. Raw wasn’t much better. They should have let Daniel Bryan get the win.