Road to WrestleMania XXIX

What I’d like to see is Bryan help Punk beat Cena this week turning Punk heel.
Have Punk/AJ/Bryan as a group. You can continue to slowly push the love triangle. And break them up at the Rumble and have Punk Bryan at WM. [Assuming Punk Austin isn’t happening]

Punk is stale as a face and they’ve been hinting at it in the last few weeks with Eve and Show both saying that Punk is nobody compared to Cena. Have him snap and join up with Bryan who he “respects as a WRESTLER”. And do another heel pipebomb and make the man interesting again.

TNA is where its at these days, they’ve finally gotten their act together. Austin Aries :clap:

Shan are ye doing odds on Cena vs Punk? :smiley:

I kind of doubt it but as it is the 1000th raw it could be worth throwing a line to support@paddypower.com and they should be able to help.

Competition Time.

First person to name all 13 wrestlers wins a TFK hoodie, kindly sponsored by Rocko.

Del Rio, Epico, Johnny Curtis, McIntyre, Ambrose, Hunico, Primo, Santino, Antonio Cesaro, Slater, Sandow, Mahal, Gabriel.

Kayfabe is dead. :frowning:

Congrats Dunph. :clap:
You should get your hoodie in 4-6 years.

Raw 1000th tomorrow.

Return of Dx.
Return of the Rock.
Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman respond to Hunters challenge.
Aj and Daniel Bryans wedding
Cm Punk vs John Cena- Wwe Title Match
A New Gm to be announced. Its going to be the Wwe Universe probably. :rolleyes:

Shan, what odds please on the double of Lesnar to come out and destroy DX and Bryan & AJ’s wedding to end in tears?

No bookie would accept that bet. :lol:

Can you ask your odds department to quote me a price on it please. I am a harmless punter and only want a small bet…

Betting only on Pay per view events at the moment.

Not long now. Should be epic. :clap:

This is going to be fucking great.

Signing in. :cool:

:clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUhQmx4SRZw&feature=player_embedded

No chance, that’s what you got… No chance in hell…

Please Lesnar or Austin or Brett come out and destroy that redneck hick Shawn Michaels…

Im guessing you werent happy with what went down. :lol: