❗️FAO of Rocko

[quote=“Rocko, post: 796631, member: 1”]
I remember a problem being discussed but can’t remember what it is. What’s the problem exactly?[/quote]

Its not working for me.

Rocko, MBB has achieved his dream of giving me 100 dumb ratings and we are all delighted for him. Can you reset my negative ratings back to zero now please.

Its like a badge of honour Fitzy. He is a top supplier of mine.

Rocko whenever I go to TFK for the last 3 or 4 days, I have to re-enter my username and password whereas before it remembered them-is that a TFK issue or an issue with my laptop and general IT ineptitude?

It’s probably related to your browser.

It’s happening me on the iPhone app too, not quite as regularly but I’d say weekly. Only on the app though, chrome and explorer remember fine.

Chrome-it is still saving my gmail and facebook(fuck you Mac) passwords though.

Huh?

Rocko

Any news on the old ‘‘quote function’’ issue?

How does one tag a username?

Use @theirusername.

Thanks Rocko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwmW-jC02-s

Thanks count of monte cristo

wElcome Fitzy nice to see you are already au fait with the function…

Did someone forget to put money in the meter?? That was a scray 5 mins!

Frightening stuff. Luckily artfoley was on hand to quench a legal issue that threatened to get out of hand.

Is there any chance you could introduce a Too Much Information rating to deal specifically with @Thrawneen

God no! On a slow day like today Thrawneens escapades are the only thing injecting a bit of life into the site!

@Rocko
Would you please consider locking all Betting Threads so only members can view them?

Fuckers looking in w/o joining might just consider signing up then? The @The Tipping King’s thread, The Football Betting thread & the Sport of Kings & Equine Matters thread must draw plenty of attention with some good gambles being landed.