Roger Federer GOAT - Record Breaking 8 Times Championship Winner

Yes and we all know how protected a species Federer is in the game, look at all the favours he called in during this year’s Australian Open. Djokovic called out the preferential treatment he gets with Centre Court at Wimbledon.

Federer doesn’t like a fair battle, everybody knows that.

:laughing:

I think Bedsit Bhoy has got cabin fever.

Anyway, Roger Federer wins his 98th singles career title in Stuttgart with a 6-4 7-6 win against Milos Raonic. The 36-year-old returns to world No 1 tomorrow.

A living legend.

1 Like

great goal by Kolarov there

the PEDs do work

1 Like

Number 99 in Halle and Number 100 at the big one would be something else.

Stuttgart is a fantastic addition to the calendar. They really should look at culling some of those dirt tournaments and getting more grass tournaments into the calendar.

Just get rid of the dirt.

1 Like

Why so big serving dinosaurs can prosper? You idiot.

OK guys, @GeoffreyBoycott neglected to tell us yesterday that Rafa Nadal has returned to his rightful spot as world no 1.

1 Like

sensational

a colossus of the sport

1 Like

Just over a month off turning 37 and semi retired, the Great Man is confirmed as top seed for the Championship. Sensational. A colossus of tennis and sport.

He lost his world no 1 yesterday and you neglected to inform us.

I informed the forum yesterday of the result of the final of the Gerry Weber Open in Halle. You’re obsessed with Fed and the grass court tennis season. You’ll be lost when he finally hangs up his racket.

I’m pointing out how you failed to inform the forum that Federer lost his World No 1 ranking yesterday.

Never realised I was the forum tennis correspondent.

Do you your own research, lazy. Any well informed tennis fan who keeps an eye on the rankings knew that the Great Man had to defend all his points in Halle to retain the Number 1 ranking.

You were able to inform us when he was world no 1 last week but your dementia set in again when he lost it yesterday.

I would like to inform the Forum that I captured the No. 1 ranking in my club yesterday. Just in case it comes up in an argument.

6 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Bullshit?

what lawn tennis club are you a member of mate?

Well done mate.

I take it you’re a 6’6" one dimensional serve monster? Unless it’s clay etc