Roger Federer GOAT - Record Breaking 8 Times Championship Winner

Oh if only I was a 6’6" serving Monster. I do have a good serve that puts players on the back foot when returning and it is a consistent serve.

1 Like

Not a very big one in Meath. Been thinking of changing to another club but when the club is 5 minutes away rather than 30 minutes it makes it hard.

Unless @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy produces his captain of Fitzwilliam LTC blazer here for our inspection it looks like its game, set and match to @tazdedub here.

New balls please.

1 Like

100 ATP singles titles up for the GOAT.

Mean while in Acapulco Nadal was being beat by Kyrgios.

The Great Man into the final at Indian Wells without hitting a ball. Nadal cried off injured.

Very strange how PEDerer has managed to avoid injuries or ailments throughout his career.

ATP singles title 101 for the Great Man as he wins the Masters Series event in Miami.

Destroyed Isner. Djokovic has lost some form now. Clay season could be interesting. Imagine Federer winning the French open. Some lads here would need to sectioned.

Is he still getting away with it?

I do feel at nearly 38 it’s ill advised to be playing the clay season. He really should be saving himself for the important stuff form mid June onwards.

Ah i think he just wants to play the french one more time before he retires.

Getting away with what?

PEDerer.

PeDAL

DAL?

The GOAT.

1 Like

erer?

I think you missed the point, pal.

I’d PeDAL is off now drugging up so he can play the clay courts.