Roger Federer GOAT - Record Breaking 8 Times Championship Winner

Incredible statistic there from John Inverdale. In just over 1,500 matches in his professional career, Roger had never retired injured once the match got under way.

1 Like

Not like Needle Nadal when the going gets tough

1 Like

Roger PEDerer.

1 Like

Best of luck to the Great Man tomorrow.

5 Likes

he’sup against it, but if one man can do it, The GOAT can

1 Like

If he wins tomorrow he will be undisputed GOAT. To be still winning slams a month from his 38th birthday is unbelievable.

2 Likes

There’s no if about it, the TENNIS lesson he gave to the drug cheat the other day is akin to a @Tassotti INTERNET beating. That’s the only way to describe it, such was the humiliation of it. Nadal should hang up his racquet after that

1 Like

It is unbelievable. Correct

2 Likes

Not normal as Lance might say

Agreed

@tazdedub inadvertently has let the cat out of the bag

They’re all on somthing, not in the epo levels but these lads get looked after. 2 - 3 tests per year and its micro doping. I’m very sceptic of Federer, no denying the talent a forearm shot down the line isn’t due to drugs, but not playing to preserve his body and him bringing out these performances for major events is an alarm bell. If they started testing them properly they’d be all fucked out. Just find it hard to believe.

1 Like

Federer has never beaten both Djokovic and Nadal on the way to winning a slam before.

He has the chance to do that today and what a wonderful day it will be if he does it.

Fair play if he does.

Could be his best chance at making it 21 as I think both Nadal and Djokovic are likely to surpass 20 as things are.

1 Like

Neither have Djokovic or Nadal.

Djokovic has beaten Federer and Nadal on the way to slams.

Nadal has beaten Federer and Djokovic on the way to slams.

Federer has never beaten Nadal and Djokovic on the way to slams.

You didn’t quite get that did you?

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but it’s clear you’re an idiot.

1 Like

But it was so predictable that you would bite.

Predictable that you’re an idiot?

1 Like