Ronan O'Gara's Shame

:smiley:

:smiley:

ROG has two heino medals, a clatter of triple crowns and a grand slam in his pocket, that old cunt showed him no respect when she left her gloves on.

where are her fucking medals?

How can you get a grand slam into your pocket?

Does the queen have asthma?

:D[quote=“Billy Wright”]O’Gara shown up for the Munster bog trotter he is, there is a certain protocol to be followed when one finds themselve in such a situation[/quote]

:clap:

Disgraceful lack of respect from O’Gara. Makes Martin Johnson’s carpet bagging seem trivial in comparison.

i always thought americans were facinated by the monarchy

Fuck you, i never bottled a big game in my life. I’m not going to argue about the rest though;)

Come up with your own banter will ya.:clap:

Not even the bit about cheating on your bird?

Wahey!

Banter. :smiley:

I’m safe by the fact that i’m single. I did score with another bird in the very well named Tramps Niteclub in Bandon once when i was 16.

I am single as well, looking to do something about that tonight though in Sugar nightclub (bonus point for anyone who knows where that is). Wahey

An away day with Bohs is it sledge? Fine spot Derry.

Is that the place on Lesson street?

Great spot Derry, not sure if i was in there. Only there once but it was a great night. The good people in Letterkenny RTC brought us around the hotspots. Nice people, very nice ladies.:smiley:

Very nice ladies alright, can sometimes take a bit of work but there is a result there if you work hard enough on them :smiley:

A little hard work hurt nobody Sledge. Especially when your knee deep in punani 3 hours later.
Good luck with that now.

As smilies have become vogue around here…

P.S. ROG ya ligind !

Has ROG a boner?