Rory McIlroy, Number 3 golfer in The World and US Open 2024 runner up

McIlroy shakes off the challenge of Woods with complete ease. Many players would shit themselves in this situation, not our Rory, he doesn’t break a sweat and cruises to the world number 1 spot at the age of 23.

mcilroy will get great satisfaction from gaining the no.1 ranking on the day woods shot a 62

westwood and donald both reached no.1 when there was fuckall happening in golf apart from their own unspectacular yet consistant non title winning boring golf
rory gets there winning a tournament and thats the way it should be

only 22

to put it in perspective, he is only 12 months and a bit older than jedward

Wonderful, just wonderful.

Let’s not forget also he is world number 1 in golf, banging a world number 1 in tennis.

yeah but she is more martina navratalova than anna kournakova

she lost her number 1 ranking as well. Unlike Rory she cannot win a major.

She’s a horse faced, ugly cunt.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UE6pXYP1f8I/TTl8ZWF3LVI/AAAAAAAAARg/F8OqWU5L76I/s320/Wozniacki.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

McIlroy. Ireland’s finest son.

And he has a tomato-face and a pube-head. I hope for the sake of humanity they are not let breed.

world no1 but more than that, the greatest talent of his generation

and he’s irish :clap:

He’s probably our first truly exceptional world class talent in a global sport since George Best.
McIlroy’s Catholic faith seems almost as important to him as his Irishness, crucifix was very obvious around his neck tonight.

I think I hate him more than Paul O’Connell. :o

That was greaaaaat craic altogether.

I think he’s an even bigger prick that Barry McGuigan.

Crowd of yahoos watching this shite in Kielys while I was trying to concentrate on League Sunday and Premier Soccer Sunday. Fuck’s sake. Rory is a cunt.

Hear Hear

cant you fuckwits piss off to your various epl/spl threads and wank yourselves to sleep over your idols

this thread is a celebration of irish sporting greatness and does not concern you

Golf is not a sport.

FFS.

how would you know, you use your holidays to attend coreographed wrestling in the usa

Yes. Sport.