Rory McIlroy, Number 3 golfer in The World and US Open 2024 runner up

I dunno why you keeping posting this you could just explain but maybe the most like likely thing is you’ve no idea why you keep posting it.

Stick to horsey whispers

Bryson is actually suing Rory mcilroy at the moment too or was the case dropped?

So you have no idea which isn’t that surprising.

Have you no idea?

What ?

https://twitter.com/SpurtzCentor/status/1802885380108095988

Thats a measure of a man.

Maybe their all cunts

3 Likes

Golf

1 Like

But he signed a few autographs after his round :joy::joy:

I think its better to ask, what sort of cunt of an adult would hang around to have an autographed signed by a golfer?

A golfer thats who.

1 Like

I know very little about golf and am open to correction but it just showed a lack of class for me.

4 Likes

He wasn’t his playing partner. How many golfers stayed around to congratulate him?

Bryson was also part of cohort of players who tried to destroy the pga tour and indeed sued Rory McIlroy and the rest of the pga players.

5 minutes is all it woulda took you’d have said. Rory was in the room where Bryson was coming to, and turned and ran. As a big Rory fan for the past few years, I felt cheated.

2 Likes

Well written by Greg Allen that.

That’s some leap. Mike Powell eat your heart out.

Show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser, as is documented on the Golf Clichés thread.

Lawrence Donegal completely poo pooed the notion that the caddy was in any way to blame. I agree with him. The caddy can’t take three foot putts.

McIlroy’s features and his flaws are what makes him so interesting. He’s about as “normal” as anybody could expect for a guy in his position, with his talent. He’s not a psychopath. He’s a pretty decent person for somebody in his position. He clearly takes an interest in the world around him. He thinks. He’s intelligent. But he’s also headstrong, which means he’s head weak. All this opens him up to having all sorts of neuroses.

Most of the other players are dull as dishwater. De Chambeau is basically a male bimbo. I doubt he’s ever had an actual thought about anything outside golf, money or how to best carry out his performative frat boy personality cross his mind.

2 Likes

I just hope Rory learns from this experience. I still believe.

Great post.

Rory is very relatable to a lot of people too because he makes so many mistakes like all of us and is very public in doing so.

He also winds up the lads who need to be wound up at every opportunity too which makes him even more appealing to the likes of me.