Rory McIlroy, Number 3 golfer in The World and US Open 2024 runner up

Rory McIlroy’s eye-watering wealth will not change him, according to friends who knew him at a time when every penny counted.

“He has all the money he needs, but it’s not the money any more. It’s about winning majors and staying the world’s No.1,” said his uncle Colm.

“He’ll just be the same Rory – up for the craic, a joke and the banter.”

Of course this money won’t change him. He was always a fucking cunt and he’ll remain one too.

Harsh

LOL

dem oul NIKE clubs are not suiting wee Rory

Would be hilarious if he went to shit with the new clubs.

His uncle Colm sounds like an awful cunt as well.

The McIroy haters on here will be delighted to know he is +7 halfway through the second round of the Honda classic and certain to miss the cut.

The Nike clubs have ruined the little faggot. This is brilliant. I’d say tiger is riding everything that moves with the excitement of regaining number 1.

He’s after walking off the course after just 9 holes! Complete meltdown for the nationless fuck.

Tremendous.

Someone bump the giddy thread, stat.

JUST DO IT

His Russian bint was dropping hints about getting engaged on some sports news the other day. The pubey headed cunt is obviously feeling the pressure.

Good to the the sole Irish entrant in this tournament, Graeme McDowell, going well at -4, just three off the lead.

McIlpube cited a toothache for his withdrawal. What a soft cunt.

McIlroy’s PR team have issued a statement saying that he abandoned his round due to “a sore wisdom tooth”.

[LIST=1]
[*]

[B]Ben Dirs[/B]‏[S]@[/S][B]bendirs1[/B]
Here’s Rory McIlroy chomping on a sandwich - one shot before marching off the course complaining of a sore tooth… pic.twitter.com/Eh9fwQDW3z

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BESOEvvCUAAREmC.jpg

[/LIST]

He told journalists that he wasn’t in “the right frame of mind” so that’s why he walked off. This after bogeys, double bogeys and even a triple bogey.

This quickly changed to the “wisdom teeth” excuse. It’s clear he just didn’t fancy it today, was having a 'mare and walked off. Gave up. Threw in the towel.

I hope James McClean rejoins Twitter and abuses the cowardly, bottling cunt.

He has a duty to the game (not a sport) as world number 1. Didn’t Sandy Lyle get absolutely slaughtered for walking off the course at the British Open a few years back because it was too windy for him? This is worse again. I imagine he’ll face strong disciplinary action and not just for being a think he’s British mutant cunt.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 743011, member: 183”]McIlroy’s PR team have issued a statement saying that he abandoned his round due to “a sore wisdom tooth”.

[LIST=1]
[*]

[/LIST]
[/quote]
I will never ever stop finding the name Ben Dirs absolutely fucking hilarious.