Rory McIlroy, Number 3 golfer in The World and US Open 2024 runner up

must be something in the watrer up north…ronan rafferty did it one time …in the masters i think…

He can’t handle the tooth

Having once suffered the pain of a troublesome wisdom tooth myself, I wouldn’t wish that pain on anybody…Except that Cunt, McIlroy.

He doesn’t really have a sore tooth though. Just packed up and left. His PR people had to come out with something. Wonder what Anto makes of this.

I would have more respect for him he just said he had enough. Tooth ache me hole. :rolleyes:

I think it’s only right that we speculate on what could be troubling Rors at present. I’m betting its woman trouble

I reckon he is worried about the championship prospects of his beloved Down GAA this summer. That or he is fearful that Linfield will get beaten in Tallaght next week.

Shades of Martin o Neill here with the Uncle Tom routine of ‘things aren’t going well here, rather than finish my job, I’ll make up some excuse and get out of here’. Pair of poppy wearing quitters

McIlroy struggling again today, +2 after 12 and 7 shots behind the leaders.

Fluked an eagle on the first hole and has been stinking the place out ever since

It’s not the clubs fault, it’s important to remember that.

Admins, could you please appropriately amend the thread title?

No point,he will be no 1 again after the masters…

Just send it to the dungeon and be done with it.

:rolleyes:

McIlroy is finished, the greedy little cunt figured he didn’t have enough money and decided to change his clubs at the expense of his game.

Fran stick to posting to something you know about…whatever the fuck that is god knows…

I hear Tiger has taken to sending this cunt text messages now pulling the piss out of him, what a man Tiger is :clap:

McIlroy is finished, the greedy little cunt figured he didn’t have enough money and decided to change his clubs at the expense of his game.[/quote]

Didn’t Faldo have a caddy called Fanny who looked like a lesbian?

Thank you Mac, you never disappoint

And he’s got a hotter, more successful sportswoman on his arm.