Rory McIlroy

He’s a celebrity

Any idea where I’d get to see the Wexford v Dublin game in Florence next Sunday. It’s an RTE game so Finnegan’s don’t have it on.

he’s chip shop irish. it’s a bit like armada irish only more recent and greasy.

Takes his cuntishness to a new level.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/rory-mciroy-will-pay-tax-to-dublin-government-rather-than-hmrc-31097954.html

I’ve had a Damascus moment on McIlroy, mildly annoying but nowhere near as big a cunt as your average West Brit rugby player. He is the best player in a globally popular sport and has earned his success even if he might be a cunt.

I’ve had a similar change of heart on McGregor, mildly annoying but nothing more than that and he is becoming successful in a sport that is becoming globally popular whether I appreciate its merits or not.

The West British rugby team are the true evil, the real enemy - hawking all the island’s limelight and gaze for being mildly successful in an unskilled game played in a very suppressed reach.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1113296, member: 2514”]I’ve had a Damascus moment on McIlroy, mildly annoying but nowhere near as big a cunt as your average West Brit rugby player. He is the best player in a globally popular sport and has earned his success even if he might be a cunt.

I’ve had a similar change of heart on McGregor, mildly annoying but nothing more than that and he is becoming successful in a sport that is becoming globally popular whether I appreciate its merits or not.

The West British rugby team are the true evil, the real enemy - hawking all the island’s limelight and gaze for being mildly successful in an unskilled game played in a very suppressed reach.[/QUOTE]
Post reported.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1113296, member: 2514”]I’ve had a Damascus moment on McIlroy, mildly annoying but nowhere near as big a cunt as your average West Brit rugby player. He is the best player in a globally popular sport and has earned his success even if he might be a cunt.

The West British rugby team are the true evil, the real enemy - hawking all the island’s limelight and gaze for being mildly successful in an unskilled game played in a very suppressed reach.[/QUOTE]
Cunt

Just because there are bigger cunts doesn’t make someone not a cunt.

I didn’t say that but the last week has brought some perspective, McIlroy has been the best golfer in the world for a couple of years now, it’s tolerable, in fact there’s a grudging respect there for him even if he if he is a unilateral cunt. Those fee paying schooled no-mark snides hovering around for any piece of oxygen and milking their limited success to its last suckle - that’s a completely different story and no comparisons can be made between them. Even if you think the talent is hard to discern for what McIlroy has achieved it pisses all over what those poppers abusing freaks will ever achieve.

:eek::eek::eek:

[CENTER]West Brit Rugby Footballer[/CENTER]

----------------------McIlroy----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------McGregor

Pyarimd diagram.

McIlroy and McGregor are bigger deviants than Lubitz. I’m willing to concede they are not quite as bad as Dwyer. But boy is it close.

The likes of Jamie Shitheap and Cian Healy are far bigger cunts than McIlroy and McGregor.

Healy is on a par with McIlpube and McGregor. Heaslip is on a par with somebody like Ander Herrera. Stampable.

It’s all relative, at least McIlpube and McGregor have had to reach some sort of level to get where they are - ergo there is some sort of entitlement to be a cunt. Those other fuckers though, never.

Andy, I need to go to the loo
So Looby won’t you do what you need to do
While I’m off having a shite
Keep this plane at a decent height
While I’m at the drinking fountain
Don’t go crashing us into a mountain
I need to get back in, but the door is stuck
Why are we dropping, oh fuck, OH FUCK

Rebrand

Fuck the rebrand, just ban the cunt

Two posters still holding gripes after I destroyed them during the week.

Build a bridge and get over it, I hadn’t even got going last week.

Nah, he’s an amusing idiot. It’s funny to watch him and see what he’s going to do next. Every village needs an idiot.