Rory McIlroy

I’ve a feeling he’ll go well in the pga this weekend. A munster/limerick/mcilroy treble could be on the cards.

He’s some man… Afraid of his life to declare previously, them came out and said he always felt more British than Irish and now he has dreamed all his life of representing Ireland.

A bit like the time he dumped 2 different girl friends by text… He’s a bit of a coward.

But I wish him all the best in the future.

1 Like

McIlroy said: "I think as a young boy it was always my dream to play for Ireland. I wanted to play for Ireland. I was very proud to put on that shirt or that blazer.

1 Like

Golf is a non-partitionist 32 county pursuit. You’re forever politicizing golf and sport in general with your partitionist mindset. Rory has represented Ireland many times over the years across the grades in golf.

3 Likes

Why was he so afraid to declare before? Why did he claim to feel British?

Anyway, when the question of unification comes up in a few years, we will need people that can reach out to both sides of the divide. Castle Catholics like Rory will have a big part to play in assuring the Orange men that we won’t eat them.

Rory claimed that he felt British up to this point. You and others were trying to force nationality on him… I was merely taking him at his own words.

The Orangies think you’ll ate their childer not them

1 Like

He did decide.

He just went and shat on the Olympics as a concept after a few others did and he felt safe to do so.

That’s the bigger u turn here.

I wish him the very best of luck.

Lads could learn from your magnanimity

1 Like

Rory was on the Ireland team that finished runner up in the 2009 Golf World Cup.

I’ve lost all respect for him.

How much had you in the first place?

1 Like

What has that to do with the Olympics?

“More likely than not”

When asked which country

“The one I said before”

The cunt couldn’t bring himself to even say the word Ireland.

He committed to nothing

Eagerly awaiting your PGA picks, mate.

Ah ffs, I’m crushed

County ‘londonDerry’ included

A boy dreaming of wearing a blazer.

1 Like