Rose of Tralee 2009

Apologies if there has already been a thread created for the purpose of discussing this momentous event, but anyway here’s the new one.

The RTE website here http://www.rte.ie/tv/programmes/rose_of_tralee.html has an archive section for 2006 and 2007

I thought we’d get a full preview on here from Bandage? This site is going down the toilet.

There was already a thread for this - the Internazionale cunt was obviously too lazy to do a search before starting another one.

I actually did a search for “rose” and didn’t find it. Poor moderating really though, should be a sticky anyway.

The search facility is dire. It’s like Google in reverse.

I just put ‘rose of tralee 2009’ into the search engine and the original thread was there in front of me. It’s very disappointing fare from Sledge and SS** here.

geek

Not a great bunch this year although most would get it nonetheless.

http://www.roseoftralee.ie/catalog/roses.php/cPath/1/page/1

It’s a thundering disgrace that Milton Keynes has a rose competing this year yet Limerick was denied her place, despite a cracker winning the local heats.

This festival is a joke now anyway now that there isn’t a race meeting in Tralee anymore. It will be as shit as Mary From Dunloe within a few years and will no longer be televised now that RTE are broke. Good riddance to this political sham of an event.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]It’s a thundering disgrace that Milton Keynes has a rose competing this year yet Limerick was denied her place, despite a cracker winning the local heats.

[/quote]

sounds like a case for the media to get onto, maybe the folk from ilovelimerick.com would do a puff piece on it:D

Ray Darcy is a cunt.

This yankee cunt is minging. Darcy would want to watch out, if that dress bursts, and its quite close, he is in big trouble.

Kicked. That is all

What a cuntfest.

Oh good, the Rose of Tralee… :rolleyes:

Ah no, she said “Hang Sangwiches”.

Get to fook you Tipp bitch. :rolleyes:

Next. :rolleyes:

[quote=“The Dunph”]Ah no, she said “Hang Sangwiches”.

Get to fook you Tipp bitch. :guns:

Next. :mad:[/quote]

She’s a Dub

I don’t care what she is. There is absoultely no excuse for using the words “Hang Sangwiches”, whether it be in a joking or a non-joking way.

I wonder does D’arcy get his hole off any of the roses, surely he must…

I’d say most of them women are prudes…