Rotten Apple

The heat is affecting a lot of posters this week.

Oh I didnā€™t realise you knew what to do. Why the fuck are there 119 items in your moderation queue so?

8 Likes

Take it to pms guys.

5 Likes

I havenā€™t been keeping up to date with my forum admin work since Wexford won the Leinster Final.

2 Likes

Does @mac still post here?

Heā€™s like Claude Makelele. Does a lot of unseen work

2 Likes

Iā€™m back baby

Yes, heā€™s been going on about it for months on time and it was a very difficult time for me etc etc :sob: :sob:

Jaysus lads, give it up - just put him on ignore. Youā€™re not going to beat a clueless, unemployed gambler who spends all day in behind the printer.

A few lads here might even save some money if they do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon61878697 starts up the war again for endorsing this cunts post.

sort yourself out you big fanny.

1 Like

Three hours of piece was boring.

Sure no one said your father gambled away the farm it was you he was on about.

Iā€™ve been accused of taking money from an imaginary joint account, losing my dads land apparently, taking money from my parents to spend on coke among other things. The only regret I ever have on here was mentioning my dad was ill. Maybe lads would have left me alone then. It was silly on my part to bring it up.

2 Likes

Yeah. All of them having a go at you. None of above is having a go at your dad.

1 Like

Why bring my dad into it when I asked him to stop? They knew well he was sick and they knew it was driving me insane. They moaned then why I donā€™t anything I could to drive them insane back.

I dont know lad you just said a few minutes ago you were fair game and now youā€™re not.

Do we even know if @anon32894817 has a father? Maybe he has two mothers.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll have plenty of time soon

1 Like

The blue rinse brigade are a shower of bullies. Saying things a out your family. Itā€™s out of order

2 Likes

There is bullying going on here from elder men with kids itā€™s quite embarrassing. And some other lads backing up their cliques. How do ye have all this spare time to play Internet wars for hours a day.?

3 Likes