Rotten Apple

Flagging still going on

You did it yesterday mate

I didnā€™t.

You post about @Chucks_Nwoko finances all the time.

He flagged @Chucks_Nwoko debts ???

nobody is mentioning your fathers finances. they are merely speculating about the effects of your speculation

his fathers financial affairs were mentioned more than once

1 Like

Can people try not to abuse the flagging system please. Try to refrain from flagging unless itā€™s against the community rules, like itā€™s telling lies about another poster or something like that. cc @Bandage

All i know about his finances are from his postings on here. Fair game in my book. I regret those posts but he wouldnā€™t leave me alone so I said Iā€™d go for an eye. Not something Iā€™m proud of. A lot of people had a lot to say when somebody made a joke about tracksuits daughter having a speech impediment. The same crew defended his postings about my dad. As I said before Iā€™m fair game. Leave my dad out of it.

But it makes me feel like a big man

4 Likes

thats good moderating.

Itā€™s the first post on this thread, you braindead cunt.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never mentioned your father except to wish him well and a recovery.

You keep bringing him up mate.

1 Like

The way I see it, Iā€™m going to have to change some posters from level 3 regular users to level 1 basic users or even level 0 new users to stop all this flagging.

5 Likes

Pride is over. You can stop waving your flags now.

1 Like

Please do ā€¦

Iā€™ve to deal with the Union Jack on the Celtic transfer window thread too. Itā€™s all go today.

Have you no help? You need to hire a junior assistant mateā€¦

TFK badly needs an intern. He/she/zee/zer/it may not make any money but he will get a serious education on the serious business of the INTERNET

The Ulster lads are best placed to act as interns.

3 Likes

We are losing our way as a forum. Myself, @Mac and @Tassotti are keeping the place going on our own.