Rough(ish) birds that you would get up on (AKA ugly birds with big baps thread)

that cant be a real pic, can it? she looks like a wax figure

[quote=“myboyblue”]This ones for farmer

http://media.entertainment.sky.com/image/unscaled/2009/4/27/Jodie-Marsh-0409-8.jpg[/quote]

That is fucking scary!!

Taken in Dublin over the weekend.

Not by me I hasten to add.

I have made an executive decision, its time for Pamela to move to this thread, yae or nae?

[quote=“myboyblue”]I have made an executive decision, its time for Pamela to move to this thread, yae or nae?

Agreed, Pamela is indeed rough(ish)

That’s just rough!

Ha, true for ya! I like to drag her back up for farmer every now and again.

agreed

Don’t keep relating her to me.

You said in the past that you would as well.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Don’t keep relating her to me.

You said in the past that you would as well.[/quote]

:smiley:

I actually don’t think Pam should be in here. There should a Hall of Fame or Lifetime Achievement place for her. For me anyway, she was number one when I was a lad. A formative influence for sure, probably the key one.

same as me but in recent years she has become increasingly rough

Is she not an auld one at this stage?

Ah shes deteriorating into rough ish territory, but is indeed more suited to the auld thread. I felt it best to announce her roughishness status here though.

Yeah, I guess.

must be the auld hepatits getin to her

First there was Michelle Rodriguez, then there was Brooke Hogan and now theres Pammy…

None of these ladies are rough(ish).

THIS THREAD HAS DESCENDED INTO A FARCE. :slight_smile:

[quote=“The Dunph”]First there was Michelle Rodriguez, then there was Brooke Hogan and now theres Pammy…

None of these ladies are rough(ish).

THIS THREAD HAS DESCENDED INTO A FARCE. :)[/quote]

give brook hogan a handlebar moustache an a bandana and you may as well be bangin hulk:D

Pammy does not deserve to end up here, even riddled with swine flu she’s better than that. I am outraged.