Rough(ish) birds that you would get up on (AKA ugly birds with big baps thread)

mbb no way is that young wan from eastenders rough or even roughish, the character she plays may be roughish but she herself is quality.

Christ! Lacey Turner is the definition of rough.

Shes been put up here before in the roughish thread, and I would concur that she is rough (ish).

The blonde hair may win her promotion from here though as she now loves thoroughly lovely. The dark hair was adding to her roughishness.

Has there ever been a promotion from the rough (ish) thread? I think not?

[quote=“myboyblue”]Shes been put up here before in the roughish thread, and I would concur that she is rough (ish).

The blonde hair may win her promotion from here though as she now loves thoroughly lovely. The dark hair was sdding to her roughishness.[/quote]

No no no. You were right the first time.

I would always have seen her as rough (ish). However these two new pics have me doubting myself, like I said, that new do is suitng her well. I will have to hold off until I see her in a bikini with the new do (top and bottom of course, for thoroughness).

Then I shall decide.

roughish? roughish? think we might have a full blown case of roughness gentlemen

The bikini pic never lies.

I will await one with the new do however.

[quote=“count of monte cristo”]roughish? roughish? think we might have a full blown case of roughness gentlemen

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_02/laceyturnerKPIX_468x590.jpg[/QUOTE]

Rough, but would get it, end of story.

I was waiting for those pictures. I saw those recently and thats why I was adamant she is rough.

in need of 2 weeks in the gym and a smile on her puss does not make her rough lads

lepjack…

What kinda of personal trainer doyou have? 2 weeks? Fuck she’s a 6 week programme.
Anyway you can only judge on what you see. She’s not super looking, even with the blonde hair.
Rough, end of.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]What kinda of personal trainer doyou have? 2 weeks? Fuck she’s a 6 week programme.
Anyway you can only judge on what you see. She’s not super looking, even with the blonde hair.
Rough, end of.[/QUOTE]

kevin, i wouldn’t personally turn her into Madonna, a little toning around the arse and belly would sort her out, she has the basics right.

anyway what am i doing discussing this with you, you don’t even rate sacrlett joh ffs!

[quote=“HBV*”]kevin, i wouldn’t personally turn her into Madonna, a little toning around the arse and belly would sort her out, she has the basics right.

anyway what am i doing discussing this with you, you don’t even rate sacrlett joh ffs![/QUOTE]

Ididn’t call her rough. I think she’s good looking, just over rated.
Iprefer darkies, what can i say.

I agree. I’m liking the new look though.

I put something on the previous page for you dunph…

[quote=“myboyblue”]This ones for you then Dunph…

[/QUOTE]

Very nice. I’d previously described this bint as a munter but i retract my statement now on the back of this delightful evidence to the contrary.

Any pic’s of Yasmina in equalling compromising situations MBB?

None at present dunph, but we live in hope.

I’ll leave it in your capable hands MBB. If anyone is capable of uncovering some nudey pic’s of celeb’s it’s you. Godspeed.

Stacy slater is a roughish bird and will never be a lovely lady…Just lacks that je ne se qua