Rough(ish) birds that you would get up on (AKA ugly birds with big baps thread)

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]They are generally reasonable good looking, pretty or whatever, but carry a bit of poundage, or are in Victorias case too little weight. The other way they can get in is if they are not great looking, but have a smoking body.

Kim has none of this.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

She’s rough(ish), you’d get up on her.

She’s rough(ish), you’d get up on her.[/quote]

:thumbsup:

She’s rough(ish), you’d get up on her.[/quote]

No i wouldn’t.:rolleyes:

Gaillimharais,

You have some weird taste in women.

Posting Hazel Irvine on the auld ones thread followed by Kim Clijsters in here (albeit rough (ish)) are two horrenous calls.

I’m with Gaillimharais on this.

At lasst someone who sees sense. :rolleyes:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Gaillimharais,

You have some weird taste in women.

Posting Hazel Irvine on the auld ones thread followed by Kim Clijsters in here (albeit rough (ish)) are two horrenous calls.[/quote]

Irvine perhaps was a poor call.

As for Clijsters, I’m not advocating she’s good looking.

I’m merely stating she’s a rough(ish) bird that I’d get up on. You wouldn’t boast about it to your mates but you’d still give her one (once).

So would most other lads I’d say.

I can see where you were coming from with Irvine. She doesn’t photograph well though.

Doubt anyone on here would knock back Kim given the chance.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :thumbsup:

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]Irvine perhaps was a poor call.

As for Clijsters, I’m not advocating she’s good looking.

I’m merely stating she’s a rough(ish) bird that I’d get up on. You wouldn’t boast about it to your mates but you’d still give her one (once).

So would most other lads I’d say.[/quote]

Doubt i would. If i’m hanging around in female professional tennis circles i think i’d do better.

And getting support from Flano on this isn’t something to be shouting from the rooftops.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Doubt i would. If i’m hanging around in female professional tennis circles i think i’d do better.

And getting support from Flano on this isn’t something to be shouting from the rooftops.[/quote]

If I saw you on a rooftop you’d be going over the edge.

I’d smash you. FACT

Typical bogger.

Typical Yank, all mouth, no substance.

I would.
Hence she goes in this thread.

MBB or GAA can adjudicate if necessary.

there’s plenty substance to Flano Kev, I can assure you.

You cheeky fuck.

I don’t like the way this new “Dunph Divide” is leaking into other threads, especially important ones like this. Dunph please moderate this situation.