Rough(ish) birds that you would get up on

On sexual matters.

This isn’t a sexual matter, this is an attractiveness matter.

2 Likes

Since you would not ride anyone, you are not qualified to comment on whether anyone is attractive enough to ride.

I am qualified as to whether I find a lady attractive or not.

Bit rich that a steamer is telling an asexual to remove himself from a thread assessing the physical attractiveness of a woman.

You’re getting it all wrong. The lads are having great bantz pretending they’d ride some large lady and having a cut at lads who call them out on it saying they’re not real men.

There’s not a chance any of the lads would go near her in real life.

I think many of them would, and be proud of it, the dirty beggars.

No you are not. You are an asexual which means you have no sexual feelings or desires, and so you are not equipped to comment on whether someone is attractive enough to ride.

Roughish birds, not lardy heifers

1 Like

I don’t but that does not detract on my ability to aesthetically judge a woman.

Would you be able to aesthetically judge a man too?

2 Likes

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/style/beauty/body/elaine-crowley-working-up-a-sweat-in-military-bootcamp-loved-by-prince-william-and-harry-35557648.html

She even had to take herself off to fat camp for a few weeks

That’s a clamping.

I’m not attracted to men.

You could feed an African country for a year with her.

1 Like

That poor girl has a problem with her glands and there’s lads here making a laugh of her.

You are not sexually attracted to anyone. So you haven’t a fuckin clue what you’re on about kid.

Why is it all about sex with you and why can’t you get the irony of you on this thread telling me I’m not allowed partake.

You are asexual so you are not qualified to comment. That is all.

I’d destroy her, I love big strong women

3 Likes

So gays shouldn’t be allowed marry?