Roy Keane - Sky Sports Pundit / Walkers Leprechaun / Adidas Champion

Good aul Jon

1 Like

Id say one in 6 posts here about keane mention his charity work

2 Likes

His interview about the fight at Ipswich really showed Keane up to be a coward

Keane freely admits he was nasty to Veron, said that it wasn’t til he went the whole way to Glasgow that he realised how hard it was to settle in a foreign city and play well. Roy is I’m sure a nice man going downhill with the wind behind, but he’s always struck me as one of those fellas that you could be drinking amiably with of an evening, and they’s suddenly turn on you for no reason.
It’s why the they’ve paired him with Micah “light entertainment” Richards.

1 Like

You’d get an identical one in any good fishing shop for about £50.

1 Like

You’re right if course.
That’s basically all it is….

Tbf, Veron was a rival to Keane in the middle of the park so that would have something to do with it.

Has it been said in the the last 6 posts of the charity work Keane does that goes largely unreported?

3 Likes

although Keane is a bit of a dolt & has become everything he hated ( i did warn you after the leprechaun incident that he was a fraud) im led to believe he does some charity work so isnt a total cunt

Similiar to those gowls that go around putting stickers on parked cars?

who would do such a thing to legally parked cars mate, that’s abhorrent to me

1 Like

He’s a regular Ryan Tubridy

He’s at Brendan O’Carroll levels of charity support

1 Like

A great player wouldnt turn on a teammate who challenged him for his spot. I dont buy that.

Keane has openly admitted having a kick at Haaland in the Leeds match at Elland Road which resulted in him doing his cruciate. A pathetic attempt at a kick too, borne out of frustration of losing and being on the beer a couple of days before.

Haaland got to his feet and justifiably gave him a bollocking - yeah he was injured but Haaland didn’t know the extent of it.

Keane thought it was fair game to kick Haaland up in the air as ‘revenge’ for what Haaland did.

Pretty sad really.

he was a cunt to Van Nistelrooy too because neither of them worked hard enough. RVN changed his ways, Veron didn’t.

1 Like

Haaland played the following week you langer, this is one of the biggest myths surrounding Keane

I never said he didn’t. I said Keane kicked him up in the air.

It was a horrific challenge - that cannot be denied.

1 Like

it didn’t

Eh - Keane. Yes it did.

Canada goosed ?