Roy Keane - Sky Sports Pundit / Walkers Leprechaun / Adidas Champion

A lot of those medals came in Italy , where the winners are decided before the season starts .

1 Like

Keane isnt in the top 10 of Irish players for ability. Keane was the master of the 5 yard pass alright

5 Likes

Wayne Rooney described Roy Keane had the best passer of a ball he played it.

It’s scary to think now good Roy Keane was considered on a global scene.

He downed tools at a time Ireland really needed him. Call it what you want, but leadership?

3 Likes

You stick to waxing lyrical about the murdering and humans rights abusing Man City owners and don’t worry about Roy Keane.

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

He walked out on his country when they needed him, never forget that, even his own think he is a wanker, Denis Irwin and Stephen Ireland can’t stand him

2 Likes

I think he’s just filled his nappy.

Denis Irwin and Roy Keane are good friends.

How old were you when Keane was in his prime?

1 Like

Played it what?

That was way better

Have my way way better

Better And mildly better lists to come

1 Like

If you wanted someone to boss a midfield at home to Bradford the Saturday after pulling out of a midweek international then I’d go for Keane every time.

13 Likes

Yep, if you want someone to take a yellow card fouling dean windass, he is your man

1 Like

A big man to shout abuse at Paddy Viera in a tunnel and be nowhere to be seen out on the pitch.

1 Like

Junior c level wumming.

https://x.com/footballontnt/status/1359178540281974789?s=46

3 free kicks in the first 10 seconds and 2 yellow cards.

Roy Keane was a good player on the highest profile team of the time and ergo is overrated by the Lancashire Red footix.

Striking similarities to Gordon Henderson of the Birkenhead Reds, who was good for little else only pointing and shouting and running about with a funny gait but the footix love that claptrap.

1 Like

Keane sold out to sky and walkers, jords to saudi

1 Like

Maldini used to laugh at the likes of Keane diving in making tackles.

He was asked about Keanes tackles once in a game and responded “If I have to make a tackle then I have already made a mistake .”

2 Likes