Roy Keane - Sky Sports Pundit / Walkers Leprechaun / Adidas Champion

The only people who don’t rate Roy Keane are the lads on here who hate any Irish man who goes abroad
And is successful.

If Roy Keane was born in Leeds, was a failed premier league player and aged 26 realised he had no chance of playing for England so he finally listened to his agent and decided to player for Ireland he’d be adored on here.

That’s the long and short of it.

This appears like further mistruths

1 Like

Very racist overtones regarding us plastics.

1 Like

Ah shtop United won 4-2. Keane put the shits up the gunners

1 Like

Viera headed Arsenal in front after 8 minutes mate, it did fuck all to him.

He was shitting it for the 7 minutes previously

He missed 2 hat tricks in that time.

United and Arsenal weren’t even the big two anymore by then. Chelsea strolled to the league that year.

1 Like

This thread represents the death of the soul

1 Like

Flamini filled his togs . He was terrified

It’s an outstanding post all the same

Well I wasn’t going to tell him that

1 Like

keane is a performative angry man for sky sports mate, flamini is trying to save the planet - i think you need to revisit that post

Mathieu Flamini has made $12billion in a side-project to his soccer career (mundodeportivo.com)

Ah moving the goalposts eh? The same Flamini who is now worth 30 times Cristiano Ronaldo? I reckon he was grand mate. Albeit, I would be too if I were playing in front of Pascal Cygan. You’re attempting to rewrite history though my good footix, and you’re not doing a very good job of it.

1 Like

It says something when even a Carkie isn’t backing Keane here. Walters was a great servant for Ireland.

I’m extremely surprised that Roy’s patience doesn’t wear thin with Micah Richards. A nice lad and all but that constant guffawing must really grate on Keane. Maybe it’s a different story behind the scenes.

1 Like

They did a road trip to wembley in his car a few years back. You can tell Keane actually likes him

Deary me :smiley:

Bizarre comparison. I said he filled his togs after keanes tunnel incident , not what’s his bank balance .

Disgusting amount of money.

Looks like Arsenal were robbed. Should have had a penalty in the first half and had Bergkamp clean through before he was incorrectly flagged off-side. Flamini seems to have played well too.

Keane gave out to the ref a lot.

Justin Hoyte was a footballer.