Roy Keane - Sky Sports Pundit / Walkers Leprechaun / Adidas Champion

He’s English. Born in Merseyside and raised. Supports England.

An utter cunt by all accounts and a real dim bastard too.

Whose accounts?

Why are defending an English cunt like Walters? Going around threatening to attack his coaches
And managers.

Sounds like your stereotypical Scouse cunt. Full of hot air.

Me man supports united so he believes it’s his responsibility to hate anyone born in Liverpool.

The worst Cunt of a footix

1 Like

I think there’s a lot of complications in those tweets , the lad seems to be carrying a lot of baggage .

Walters is far from genuine. An absolute wanker of the highest order.

Who says this?

His mother was from Dublin, moved to Liverpool, got married and had children. Died when he was 12.

Back when going to England was something Irish people had to do.

I’d have no issue with his Irishness because of his accent or place of birth.

7 Likes

He only played for Ireland because he wasn’t good enough to play for England.

He didn’t know where ireland was until his agent told him.

He was a nothing footballer and a cunt to boot.

Same as mcateer banging on about Roy Keane to stay relevant.

It’s a pity neither of them could actually play so we don’t have to listen to them.

Eh Roy Keane brought his spat with Walters into the public domain in that Off The Ball roadshow. I don’t think Walters courted publicity by mentioning Keane. Instead it was the Walker’s Crisps leprechaun playing to the gallery for €£$ again & Walters had the right to respond to Keane’s lies.

4 Likes

But but but

Scousers

Roy Keane visits sick children in hospitals.

2 Likes

Not hard to see how England ruled Ireland for 900 years or whatever it was when lads on here are desperately defending cowardly failed English footballers like Walters.

‘Or whatever’ on the ninja edit :joy::joy::joy:

The cunts in the crowd guffawing like lampwick from pinnochio at every move of Keane’s face like a bunch of absolute lick arses is the worst thing about that clip. (Although if I was there and had a few pints I’d probably have laughed along too)

5 Likes

Good oul John

Just for context that clip from Keane in 2019 was a few weeks after Walters was in public eye over his late late show appearance where he spoke on losing his brother. Keane references crying like a baby for sympathy or something like that.
That to me was out of order

12 Likes

Don’t worry, our man will wake up in the morning with his hangover and claim he was just ball hopping.

He didn’t.

Fellas put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5.

Walters was blowing about Keane for years on the circuit as Keane referenced.

Do you honestly think Roy Keane watches the late late?

By all accounts he watches it.

3 Likes