Roy Keane - Sky Sports Pundit / Walkers Leprechaun / Adidas Champion

Ya I’d say he’s a big fan of tubridy alright

1 Like

He’d no idea where Ireland was? None? And his mother from there. And it across the water. That’s mad

True but I thought Keanes own father passed away around the time of that clip amd that was his point about bad shit happens to everyone.

1 Like

Not really.

By nature scousers are absolute simpletons.

Don’t let anything get in the way of the lads on here little love in for failed English footballers.

Ireland have capped a lot of rubbish journey men English footballers.

Johnny Walters was not one of them. He broke his bollox for Ireland every time he played. He is in the top ten of our all time goal scorers and he won FAI player of the year in 2015 where he scored loads of goals in qualifying and was one of the main reasons we qualified for euro 2016.

13 Likes

Even if so theres a difference in someone’s parent passing when you’re a fully grown adult and when you’re 12 imo.

Also @BruidheanChaorthainn you’ve made some show of yourself in your recent posts here.

4 Likes

Good oul john

1 Like

Roy Keane, September 2019, a couple of months after Walters was on the late late (May 2019) talking about his mum who died when he was 11, got emotional and was teary, and then how his 35 year old brother died and his wife had a miscarriage and his daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis in the space of a couple of days.

“he’s crying on the TV, family situation, he’s the only one whose… do me a favour.”

But yeah, Keane wasnt talking about that at all at all when he made those comments. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Nope I’m correct. Lads think Roy Keane was sitting in watching the late late show watching that englands Jon Walters :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of course your “quote” isn’t accurate at all.

We shouldn’t be capping any English rejects at all regardless.

Walters was useless as well.

What about capping Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish rejects?

IMG_8490

IMG_8491

Do me a favour…

3 Likes

McLean didn’t want to play for anybody else only ireland I’d as far as I’m aware

Did Walters?

He had to be begged to come over to paddy land and play. He is English at the end of the day.

You’d miss IOTY all the same

1 Like

Would you not step back for a while?

Amazing how all the English lads mcateer, Walters and McCarthy all took issue with Roy Keane.

Maybe it was because he was actually Irish and committed to the cause while the lads were using Ireland to further their club careers and get a few media Gigs.

McCarthy is a bad example. His Dad was Irish, but had to move to England for work. Keane’s argument that McCarthy wasn’t fully Irish is horseshit. If any of Keane’s kids made it in any code of sport, by that thinking they would represent Britain or England. David O’Leary was born in London, is he fully Irish? My sibling who were born in London, are they not fully Irish? The granny rule is a bit of a cod, but it is the rule. Get over it

5 Likes