Roy Keane - Sky Sports Pundit / Walkers Leprechaun / Adidas Champion

McCarty would have played for England if he was good enough just like the rats Grealish and rice.

Did he not play underage for Ireland? I don’t think he ever lined out for England at any stage?

Because he couldn’t trap a ball

A fascinating read.

5 Likes

He’s our 8th highest scorer of all time

Walters is a bitter English cunt whose only way to stay relevant is turn up at media gigs and harp on about Roy Keane. Same as mcateer.

Keane bottled it when it was put up to him by Walters. Still grates with him too. Although I wouldn’t blame him Walters is a tough nut. I can’t wait to see the reaction when Walters is assistant to Carsley.

1 Like

Nope he didn’t.

Carsley burst his hole laughing when the Irish job was mentioned to him.

Another English chap masquerading as an Irish man because he wasn’t good enough to play for England.

Keane said he’d call the police if Walters laid a hand on him. Tough man allright​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

You think it’s appropriate for a player to assault a manager ?

season 5 GIF

4 Likes

“Quote” as said on the Off The Ball roadshow, as transcribed directly taken from the Off The Ball article on their roadshow

Keane said that about him. Either you think its fine or not, but he said it. Very clear what he meant too.

3 Likes

That’s very different to the quote you produced last night.

It isn’t clear at all. I doubt Roy Keane watches the late late.

It’s only to the little englanders of the forum.

You won’t ever hear the actual Irish lads committed to the cause whinging about Roy Keane. It’s always the failed English types who ever only over because of their agents.

:rofl:

Its the exact same quote i wrote last night.

Show me what’s different

1 Like

No it’s not it’s clearly different. Can you not read?

Have a good day of it, looks like you’re in for the long haul.

2 Likes

So you produced two completely differently quotes and now are trying to claim they are the same.

The little englanders are destroyed.

Spent his summers in Ireland too. It appears that Keane still has a pick on Walters over his decision to leave Ipswich for Stoke back in 2010. A decision that was totally vindicated as he went on to have a good career in the Premier League, Keane was sacked by that January and Ipswich haven’t been promoted to the Premier League in the 13 years since.

6 Likes

Graham Kavanagh is supposed to have had the better of Keane in an office altercation at Sunderland according to Greg Halford.

Renowned fat bastard and decentish goalscorer Neil Shipperly said that Damien Duff drove around with a novelty DUFF11 number plate that he got made up in Selfridges for 6 week just after the World Cup 2002. When his error was pointed out to him, He immediately spent about 4k getting a legitimate DUFF11 and was very relieved to have avoided trouble. The players at Blackburn feared for him in London but he did well.