Roy Keane - Sky Sports Pundit / Walkers Leprechaun / Adidas Champion

Fire up the possession and shots stats from tgat game

My recollection is rui costa dominated that game in a comfortable draw for portugal

Thats a youtube video by a fanboy, the stats please

2 Likes

Why must I always show you up?

Ok, you wont do the simple request

1 Like

The only reason we got to the World Cup in 2002 was Roy Keane.

The reason we didn’t make the semi finals was thick mick McCarthy.

The little englanders of the forum are seething. Brainwashed by Scouse simpletons like Walters and mcateer.

Irish football is just one big laugh in Their eyes. A jolly up and a few pints.

I was at that game. An unbelievable performance. As good as ive seen in any sport.

2 Likes

Ah lads, is this still going on? Saipan etc has loads of layers. Not as black and white as I viewed it at the time.

Walters V Keane. OTB used it to get likes.

As for English born lads playing for Ireland. Up the diaspora. That’s all I say. Great people and I’m sure every single one of us have relations abroad who love our country.

8 Likes

I’ll always remember Ireland’s midfield getting destroyed away to Portugal in that campaign but Big Mick made an astute half time change. Mattie Holland came on & then banged in a screamer for us. A real big game player for Ireland & had a very good understanding with Mark Kinsella.

2 Likes

Who’s worse.

That imbecile @BruidheanChaorthainn spamming the board trying to get a rise out of a small pool of chaps who know the score? Time for a rebrand.

The imbeciles taking the bait?

Agreed ,didnt kilbane say after that all the players were in awe of rui costa after

That’s exactly what I thought tbh.

No surprise a staunch Glasgow Rangers man like Ferguson was anti Irish. His treatment of McGrath and his feud over horse spunk further evidence

1 Like

There was talk too of him just having given up the booze a few months and having some troubles with his wife. So he was going around like a pressure cooker anyway so anything would have set him off.

Ferguson despises rangers. He married a catholic which wasn’t welcomed in inbox.

I love that @BruidheanChaorthainn genuinely believes that Roy Keane could not possibly know what was said on the Late Late Show, because he doesnt watch it live.

Once its aired live, thats it, no one can ever see any of it again and no one is allowed to tell anybody else what was on it.

4 Likes

Where would Roy Keane hear or read about the late late show?

Animation Loop GIF by Ryan Seslow

1 Like

You are right, there is simply no way of finding out about it, if you didnt watch it live.

Boyzone are very lucky that their embarrassing dance routine on the Late Late Show many years ago, has not been seen by anyone since.

Similarly, I didnt get to see the FA Cup final last year as I was on hols. Now I’ll never know who won it.

9 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like