RTE Correspondents

Eileen isn’t too worried about exposure on the mainstream news programme. She’s happy enough with the odd cameo, especially if there was a bit of good news, she’s not good or doesn’t enjoy the grief dispensing segments.
She’s married to former Mayo stalwart TJ Kilgallon for those not accustomed to western inter-tribal relationships.

4 Likes

Wasn’t TJ the midfield partner of Willie Joe for a long spell .

That he was, a super fielder in the traditional era, mobility wasn’t his strongest point.

2 Likes

@Bandage who’s more irritating:

Micheál Leehane or Brian O’Donnell?

While awaiting @Bandage final decision on this question, the thoughts of Paddy taxpayer no doubt subsidising O’ Donnells stay in America is annoying

Stop waving your hands around

1 Like

I couldn’t possibly choose one over the other.

This lady seems like a bit of an oddball.

3 Likes

Isn’t she married to the lad who reads the sports news sometimes? Used to be on News2day back in the day.

She was Vinnie’s sidekick in his later days. Mad eyes on her

She’s married to Paul O’Flynn, who does the sport on occasion.

Her sister is an actress - Emma Eliza Regan

Does Sharon Ní B have the same top/trousers in about six different colours?

Careful now.

This lady has a grand voice, thought she was a good addition on Morning Ireland recently too.

Janus, I’d prefer to be looking down on her in the morning than looking up on her at night.

Didn’t know she was from Moycullen. Learn something new every day.

One of the pub crowd I think

2 Likes

Her brother is an absolute gent.

1 Like

This cock was gurning and stooping and bowing in a piece to camera outside the White House on the news there and some mask-wearing hicks sauntered into shot and disrupted his camera.

Is that the baldy lad?