Rte radio one

Yes they had to sit at the back of the bus in those days. The Ulster Branch always occupied the first 6 rows. The Munster fellas used to call it the Occupied 6 for a laugh.

1 Like

In the world of business he’d be the kind of useless cunt you’d fob off to someone else or else put him working “on a project”.

Why are they called “the Autumn series” when they play in November what is a winter month ???

http://www.met.ie/climate/monthly_summarys/autumn07.pdf

In rugby, summer tours are played in winter.

Seasonal confusion is by no means limited to rugby union football however as the National football and hurling leagues which are often referred to as “winter competitions” are played in spring, while the vast majority of the Dail’s “summer recess” takes place in autumn (mid-July to early October, usually).

Oooooft.

Donal was on Matt Cooper earlier for his Friday interview. More interesting than expected. Minimum discussion of his rugby career. I wasn’t aware that he had buried two children

Were they his own or was it some sort of confession ?

2 Likes

Lenihan is an alright sort, wasn’t he a big shot in the bank.
He spoke at our (very tough and not at all rugby playing) school a couple of times as guest of honour at ceremonies while he was a big shot, great speaker and seemed a thorough gentleman.
However I can’t ever recall reading a decent rugby book.

fuck sake

not one thing remotely interesting there

he is a cunt

he routinely represented Britain at rugby

none of this happened

1 Like

He was head of Irish permanent in Cork. One of his kids passed away whilst the Ireland Romania penalty shoot out was going on. Years later Packie Bonner was used extensively by Irish P as a marketing ambassador and Lenihan toured the country with him a few times. He sai he never had the heart to tell him that one of their greatest moments coincided with the others worst

Tell us a story about your fixie there again and entertain us kid.

2 Likes

i dont have a fixie

Tell us a story about your fixie being robbed so.

Didn’t I just tell you he was a decent sort and provide anecdotal evidence, cop on.

its too soon

huh.

An Irishman representing the Brits trumps being mildly sound