Rubberbandits

Would they not dispense with them now? Surely this is their career now and there might be something to, yknow, not sweating the fuck out of it in a super valu bag?

I’ll have a word.

2 Likes

Have another word. Can’t take them seriously with that fucking get up

Is @ChocolateMice not blindboy?

@ChocolateMice has much darker skin from the photos I’ve seen in the PM’s I’ve read

1 Like

They’ll be delighted to hear it.

1 Like

That would be like unmasking one of the greats on here mate, their act wouldn’t be the same without the anonymity[quote=“myboyblue, post:401, topic:13388, full:true”]
Would they not dispense with them now? Surely this is their career now and there might be something to, yknow, not sweating the fuck out of it in a super valu bag?
[/quote]

Bullshit

Don’t think it’s necessarily their career. The funny one (not @chocolatemice’s one) does a lot of work in TV film production and produces /directs videos.

2 Likes

I believe this is some of his work.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pVdhJGGUb9U

Informative

Good tune & video.

Which one am I?

I hope you weren’t the stuttering dullard on The Late Late last night anyway, mate. Took 15 minutes to gather himself before throwing out a few pre-prepared lines about existentialism and people of our generation either jumping on planes or jumping into rivers.

1 Like

Not signing in. Did he have a go off Bressie?

1 Like

No, unfortunately.

That should tell you which one I am then…

That was a good line actually. The debate was rubbish though, too vague and two short to deal with any aspect of the centenary. Typical.

Hamsandwich is a ridiculous name for a band… Probably ripsters that thought they were being clever mugging off hang sandwich eating roasters… They’ve only mugged themselves off in the end…

You’re neither of em.