Rubberbandits

The joke is on you. Imagine not being an accountant.

1 Like

Bagboy has MBB hopping like sausages in a pan

2 Likes

MBB catches up with blindboy

https://i2-prod.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/film-and-tv/article2962768.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/I131226_190843_1141404oTextCS_51172025.jpg

1 Like

I’m already doing a podcast, I don’t need anymore exposure.

I’m also not trying to preach to the ‘kidz’ about mental health while wearing a bag. At least Bressie has that going for him.

1 Like

I’ve this weirdo all sussed out, right from the off. When he chokes himself with a tesco bag, all those fellas who propped up his mental illness will feel ashamed of themselves.

Why cant he (or anyone it seems) just be a comedian anymore? Everyone seems to add on a “political analyst” or “mental health expert” feather to their bow these days. Usually coincides with them no longer being funny.

1 Like

I was never a comedian you gowl.

2 Likes

What a painful cunt

What’s the issue out of curiosity?

Delighted to have called it on this cunt a long time ago.

myboyblue calling out the bluffers as always.

The comments are more painful. Jesus the country is full of some class of cunt

2 Likes

What was your call? That his 15 minutes of fame would be over 10 years ago or so? Seething away any time he appears :smile:

1 Like

Unbelievable really. Truth is they’re damaging that mentally ill man in the bag. Its a sick game at this point.

Someone got his already ridiculous name wrong.

The man is entitled to be called by the name his parents gave him. Very disrespectful to Mammy and Daddy Boatclub

A needy celebrity smelling himself more and more?

The guy’s full time job is communicating with his followers via podcasts, social media and other mediums. You lads are getting all riled up because he sent a tweet about a radio show getting his stage name wrong in a silly way. Surely given his job it was worth a tweet? His success seems to rile up the usual lads something awful.

1 Like

He’s from out your way isn’t he? Did you go to ard scoil with them?

maybe they are gas cunts taking the mick out of somebody who built a career on being a gas cunt and he has got riled up about it.

Success :smile: