The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Haters gonna hate, bro.

How so? If you were to pick from the two packs you’d pick 4 of each probably, if not 5 Irish.

12348 English Ryan Stander and ó Mahoney are would be the 3 Irish

Furlong.

That question will be answered tomorrow.

@GeoffreyBoycott

Have you pick a 2021 Lions team on current form ?

Ingerland are shit mate.

The ingerlish pack hasnt shredded anyone of note in ten years.

Are any of the national teams comprised of people from that country anymore? Argentina and the boks even?

Why? He was a v good full back ever before he played in the centre. Definitely worth a look

1 Like

Itjoe would be only forward gteed to be picked in Irish pack

1 Like

Probably both vunipolas, billy at least.And Best would be edged too. IMO.

1 Like

Best is underrated. The vuinapolas are hugely overrated. Itoje is world class, the only world class player ingerland have, apart from cipriani, who I have been reliably informed farrell detests, and refuses to have in the same squad.

Billy vunipola is a one trick pony and brittle as fuck unfortunately for England. Mako is miles a better player he might edge out Healy alright but wouldnt be a gimme

1 Like

Mako is too big to trouble a decent team.

It’s a pretty awesome one trick though.

Any opinions on the u20’s side tomorrow night? Seem to be light on South Africans.

Interesting to see henshaw fb, it is his original and preferred position but its a position for pace and has he got it for this game I’m not sure. God forbid but zebo could have been useful now and played there. I’ll be shouting for our Irish brethren in the ardú anyway.

Kearney hasn’t lightning pace either, security of possession is what Schmidt wants first and foremost.

Kearney is quick enough off a break/catch at this level, we’ll see