The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

TDB

Stick to the ponies . Betting on rugby isn’t advisable .

1 Like

Shit price yeah. Munster won their group last year with both those sides in it and beat Racing home and away and leicester at home losing narrowly away. Price is based on that. Racing look slightly improved this season but Leicester are no great shakes.

I wouldnt be backing Munster at that price but they are most likely winners of group alright

1 Like

Make money? You makes me laugh sometimes

2 Likes

@thedancingbaby

I backed following to win pool in various singles doubles trebles accums
Scarlets 15/8
ulster 13/5
clermont 17/10
montpellier 13/8

Ulster are not great but they could hammer wasps tomorrow night. Wasps huge injury list and in terrible recent form. Also playing on v short turnaround having been hammered on Sunday

1 Like

No sexton for leinster and montpellier coming fairly well loaded side.

Interesting. Handicap moved to -5 so slightly weaker on leinster.

Al porter on today fm just now said that his boyfriends dad told him recently that his own dad had been a rugby Lion.

He sure knows how to wind up his audience

Surprised to see no comments here around the maginificent victory of Krasny Var over french power houses Stade francais in the challenge cup. Russia a coming force in world rugby.

Fantastic to see the growth of the global game when many other sports are shrinking and insular

Bravo world rugby :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Maybe a new exotic destination for “The brave and faithful”?

Perhaps. Connacht played there last season. In siberia in fact.

Should have been two penalty tries awarded to castres already

Qantas Wallabies leading New Zealand 20-18 with 5 minutes to go in the 3rd Bledisloe Cup test in Brisbane.

You’re a wee bit behind mate

Yeah, I was about two minutes behind on the live pause. Qantas Wallabies win 23-18.

1 Like

When are you going commenting on the scandal engulfing the English FA?

1 Like

You’re in the wrong thread. This is the rugby thread.

You’re here, aren’t you?

You’re keeping strangely quiet on this, to a neutral person it would look like you’re a hypocrite.

Lovely gesture by Zebo if you follow this twitter thread. a good sort

Who is nikki retards?

Can you spell, bro?

On.