Rugby - June 2016 End of season meaningless friendlies

Id hope so if some of the rumours are to be believed

Is Argentina v Italy televised tonight? Lot of Irish interest to see how Conor O’Shea fares on his international coaching debut.

1 Like

The commentator on sky news said this is “the most phenomenal victory in Irish rugby history” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, lots :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Rory is a very nice guy. A gent.

This’ll fucking kill that @dodgy_keeper fella. Absolutely kill him.

3 Likes

Turns out it was Northern Ireland that won todays big game. That doughty Ulster spirit.

A win in a friendly/challenge match is the greatest ever?..:smiley:

The greatest Irish sporting performance of 2016.

1 Like

of course it is, they continually fail in the world cup

Quarter Finalists in a World Cup competition that 100 odd teams compete in from the start of the qualification process.

lolz

It’s a Test Match series you oaf

1 Like

Saffers - 3 match series. Might as well keep it interesting and bring it to last game but we win ok ??

West Brits - fair enough. We’ll be chuffed with that. Can we win the first one though ?

Saffers - Eh yeah if it means that much to you ?

West Brits - Oh it would mean everything

Saffers - Sound ye big bunch of weirdos

A fuckin challenge game.

This is the equivalent of the Leader bringing out a 40-page supplement after Limerick bating KK in some half-arsed puckabout in Martinstown.

I’m almost certain the Leader have never done this.

3 Likes

:grin:

Aboy the kid.

You really expect a soccer type to understand the significance of a test match series in cricket or rugby? In these so called big soccer tournaments, when a game ends in a draw they feel the need to declare a winner by using a bizarre lottery system.

It’s so delicious how annoyed you are with this that you would go to the bother of writing that half baked dribble.

3 Likes

I couldn’t give much of a fuck about rugby but Ireland are my team. Is it the TFK way that the anti rugby brigade (I’ll fall in with them) actively hope that the Irish team loses every game?

1 Like