Rugby - June 2016 End of season meaningless friendlies

Smashing performance by the Irish - they well deserved to win that.

The decider should be a terrific watch - there are few better sporting spectacles to experience than the final match of a three test series between the Qantas Wallabies and a big European team at the Sydney Football Stadium.

1 Like

Well done, chaps.

Great game. Hard earned win

Any other team with the possession Ireland had, would have won that pulling up. Schmidtball dictates otherwise for Ireland sadly.

Your posts on this matter are as incessantly boring and predictable as “schmidtball”

5 Likes

You won’t quieten me. I will speak the truth despite your efforts.

You are the stereotypical know fuck all. After a brief period of success you want to win pretty.

Don’t be afraid of success. Don’t hark for the days of moral victories and plucky underdog. We are a well oiled rubby machine of a nation, playing for a man who is ruthless in logic and process.

You moaning whining cunt

1 Like

Typical of the Schmitdt sycophants. Shout all you like, I wont be silenced. If right was right, Schmidt should be given his papers before the crucial final Tist.

1 Like

Fuck the ball around like Fiji and lose every game is it?

You big soft loser. Laois mentality. Play nice but lose. At everything

1 Like

I’m embarrassed for you. You really believe what you’re saying. You’re like those yahoos who thought Jack Charlton was the best thing to happen to Irish football. This is very amusing.

2 Likes

This thread has taken a lovely turn of late.

Good game in Bloemfontein

Good game? The knuckle draggers have had their holes handed to them again. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Repeat of last week?

England went up 12 zip in 12 minutes and didnt score again. Erasmus is some yoke

1 Like

Engurland haven’t hands to wipe their collective holes.

sad to say guys but the rise of south africa is terrible news for us

We’d clean those apartheid cunts out of it on current form, pal.

Just switched on what did the England players do at the end?

please god mate