Rugby - June 2016 End of season meaningless friendlies

Superb stuff, on to the world cup now!

Why did the Aussies and the ref think they should play the lineout? The lack of understanding of the rules by the players in this game never ceases to amaze me

Down Pom, leavy, ringrose, best and Seán o brien. Simply sensational.

Hung on in there. Well done.

On a worrying note, the quality of rubby wumming on this site has fallen off the face of a cliff. Was there a single bite all day?

2 Likes

What a day.

Ireland Ireland Ireland

1 Like

If you have @anon61956325 leading the charge you are always in trouble

This team has to win a world cup now. European champions and now grand final winners.

What are you banging on about? I gave them their dues throughout.

This is right up there with the grand slam.

Missing a bit of subtly. Too obvious.

Easily the greatest Irish out half of his generation.

He can actually tackle too.

I dint think there was any wumming at all bro. Calling it a grand final brought some amusement to some quarters but I don’t think lads are that bothered by a series of friendlies.

I consider that a considerably bigger achievement than winning the annual European tournament.

It’s also a tremendous distinction to win what is likely to be the final test match at the iconic Sydney Football Stadium.

1 Like

Ireland now have savage depth. Nearly three players for every position bar scrum half and full back. Niall scannell could push rory best for that number two shirt.

He is Ireland’s greatest out half by a distance. Can he deliver the big one next year?

Amazing

1 Like

Ah there was alright it was just of a very low standard.

Some achievement in fairness.
Noddy Lynagh rightly claiming Cheikas hot headed ness impacts on teams lack of discipline/moaning.
Sexton once again proved his greatness

1 Like

He’s Ireland’s greatest sport mans by a distance.

You’d certainly imagine so.

Hard to see them being stopped really. They’ve all the momentum. Anything other than winning it out will be a disaster.

1 Like