Rugby - June 2016 End of season meaningless friendlies

How many trophies do we now hold Geoff?

Friendly banter to match a friendly game ffs. Relax yourself…

Can’t support a team that won’t stand for our anthem,embarrassing.

I’m perfectly relaxed, bro. Can’t believe I lived to see Ireland lift the Lansdowne Cup in Sydney.

That was as tense a Lansdowne Cup final as I can ever recall.

They have the greatest outhalf/scrumhalf pairing in the world. They are European champions. They have Ireland’s greatest sports man ever. They won’t be stopped.

Anything is possible if you believe. These lads are making a generation of Irish people dream big.

1 Like

We’ve three massive Test Matches coming up in November. Massive.

Humble pie for tea tonight for @myboyblue and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy who weren’t slow in putting in the boot after the first test loss in Brisbane.

Credit where it is due…They were running on fumes for the last 25 mins and just refused to be beaten. That’s a winning mentality.

The lads in the yacht club will be getting some shoddy service today you’d expect

They fronted up. They were heroic, they were brave.

You are the one saying we won’t win again for a generation. Australian rugby is dead. We are on a high yet you are predicting it all to go pear shaped

I have zero interest in rugger but I do enjoy an Iteland victory to shut up the gobshites here :smiley:

1 Like

Brian O Driscoll called this scaringly well

Lose 1st game
Win 2nd by 5
Win series 2-1 with tight finish

Win, lose or draw they’ll chirp away.

Because it is the Nation’s Game.

It’s a shit game mate but you support your own

Keep your negativity of this thread

Whatever you’re into, I couldn’t give a fuck about stick ball and you don’t see me chatting about it.

1 Like

Twelve years as the current roster of international fixtures stand until the next Lansdowne Cup series in Australia. That’s at least one generation in the career of international rugby players.