Rugby Summer Tour

It’s absolutely farcical that New Zealand ran the
Tmo.

They seem to produce all sorts of angles for New Zealand but nothing forthcoming for Ireland a couple of times.

Son of former 2FM DJ Michael McNamara (Mickey Mac for posters of a certain vintage) Also involved in one of the post leaving cert colleges as well I think, could be wrong on that though.

1 Like

I was just watching the highlights of the tries there, I couldn’t place his accent.

One of the TMOs punched the air after one of the tries they were reviewing was given. The far off lad, think it was for their try scored by their number 8

Definitely Limerick for sure and I think he might have done gigs for match of the day as well. In the mould of Ger Canning he’s a very professional commentator, would slot in anywhere but offers little to no insight other than meaningless pre prepared facts and stats

1 Like

He moderated his accent when he got a gig with the BBC. A mid Irish Sea accent now

1 Like

It was unfortunate to be 14-5 down but that breakaway try came from sexton being all over the shop at ten. No composure inside the 22.

That penalty on the half way line had to go down the corner. You take your time and use up some time. Worse case scenario you go in 14-5 down but try for 14-8.

Instead Gibson park takes a quick penalty and it’s 21-5. Then he tries to run out of his 22 and gets caught and it’s 28-5. Game over.

I said it two days ago it’s all about staying in the contest. Your chances will come but you can’t force things against New Zealand as they are lethal on turn over ball.

The 9 and 10 positions are huge issues going forward. It’s better it’s shown repeatedly to the coaches now than at the World Cup I guess. Doak and Casey are the 9 options but maybe Conor Murray revival is possible. At ten you’ve jack Crowley, Ben Healy, harry Byrne and possibly Frawley.

Australia pummeling the Poms.

Another flying start.

What a try. What a statement. We’re going to do it.

We’ve a 100% record at Forsyth Barr stadium.

Hopefully there’s not the same crazy game management of last week.

Need to watch on the advantage as well

We’re gonna win the WC

Come on the all greens

Yes #teamofUs

Needless from J-Lo

Great stuff

What a kick

Fucking new zealand reffed totally differently

This is great stuff

Got to go in 17 up