Rugby Summer Tour

@therubbys talking tripe here … Ireland were better :rofl: … Noddy says that their decision making was brutal and top internationals don’t make the types of mistakes made today.

Wonder what the reaction is to Folau out in Tonga after his controversy in 2019? He’d be vilified here.

Thomas Ahern is injured

I’d say they coukdnt give a tuppeny fuck

@Locke you can stop pretending you’re watching now.

I doubt they’d give a fuck somehow

Ireland would want to have a look at fellas being held up over the line. Seems to happen more to Irish teams than any other. With the drop out rule now fellas need to be more clever.

The scrum and lineout were all atrocious… Is Paul O’Connell coaching these?

Nothing better than a 5 meter scrum

Neither are at that level. Josh may get there. Loughman isnt anywhere near hesly, porter etc. Weight isnt as important as it was before. Hes way too green

Tbf I had the first half on but the two youngest were playing around me. Listened to the last 15 mins out in the kitchen

1 Like

Dirty git should have been sent off.

Yeah red card all day

Ref was very poor I taught

1 Like

A defeat for New Zealand today and it would have been the first time they lost 3 consecutive test matches since their annus horribilis of 1998, when they lost 5 in a row.

New Zealand backs were to the wall.

Thought that too

:roll_eyes:

Australia down to 14 men against England. Eamonn Scallan sent off before half-time.

He let the All Blacks get away with a lot, but home teams get a bit of leeway with the dark arts, particularly the kiwis at home.

Conor McNamara is from Limerick!!??

Big blow for the Cadbury Wallabies.

1 Like