Rugby Summer Tour

Look of a complete bottle job on this.
Awful errors creeping in.

No leadership. Just panicked when 10 nil up.

Ah shtap… We failed to score aftet they had 3 X yellow and a red…

NZ also made a ridiculous error bringing on the prop when the scrums were uncontested and now stuck with him

1 Like

Typical Irish rugby supporter bullshit.

2 Likes

That was an outstanding nutmeg by Beauden Barrett. He’s some footballer.

#skullsutz

That Barrett try was just luck nothing else. He didn’t even realise what had happened until he touched it down.

How ? Stone wall penalty try and red card not awarded.

That was but we have fucked this up 100% by ourselves

1 Like

Another cock up by the officials.

1 Like

As I said were getting no luck

I think he is wrong abiut that… If one of the props is lost due to HIA you don’t need to go to 12

I would have said we’ll wear them down in the last 15 minutes like we did to England at Twickenham when England were down to 14 men from the start.

The problem is we don’t have an extra man for the next nine minutes, so we’ll have to wear them down in the last six minutes.

Thats my understanding. If you go uncontested scrums for any reason you lose a player

I don’t think wearing them down is a good idea. You need to try and beat them early doors.

We will tire and our subs aren’t great.

Aki would have been the big one too and he’s already on.

All Blacks are 4/5 favs now. If Ireland straighten up here theyll surely do it

That’s what happenedEd Italy

Are NZ down to 14 for the rest of the game? Ireland should still be red hot favourites here

If they don’t do it today they’d want to have a serious look at the make up of this group.

1 Like

Exactl. Dunnonif they changed it since all the moaning afterwards. There was moaning beofre the law was brought in, to stop teams tactically doing it

Maybe different rukes at am level. If you lose 1 to head injury fairly sure you aren’t double penalised… But I spose the first lad was actually yellow carded when he went off for HIA!